• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Grujic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally he should go to another Premier League team. Huddersfield, with Wagner in charge, would be a good choice. The main problem with the player is his discipline - he's always on the verge of a booking, or worse, because his judgement is slightly off and he's impetuous. Loaning him to a lower league club, where far more is tolerated by referees, wouldn't help that much - he'll only come back still needing to learn what he can and cannot get away with in THIS league.

It's a good argument, but then what if he doesn't play every week at Huddersfield or another PL club?

I think at this stage Klopp is prepared to sacrifice PL adjustability with just him getting 90 minutes every week for 20 games.

Didn’t David Beckham go on loan to Preston under David Moyes?

That worked out well didn’t it.

STFU

It's a great move if he plays week in week out.

Everything else is secondary.

I'm sick of our prospects going out on loan playing f*ck all.

Kent is the latest.

Came back after 7 appearances in 5 months.

Fuck that.

If Cardiff are gonna play him every week in the middle against hardened championship players then it can only benefit him and in the end us.

"OK" as in "Yes,", "No,", "I misheard that as a racist remark," or "I'm too much of a tool to answer honestly"?

Warnock is insufferable, but Grujic will develop more in a team with something to play for, who have a real possibility of some success at their level this season, and actually being a part of that will be infinitely better than him scrapping for a place at a Premiership relegation candidate.

I don't particularly like Warnock's snidey nature either, but it's a better move for Grujic than anything else on offer. Look at how it turned out for Flanagan at Burnley, that was a pointless effort. And a relatively cautious Benitez isn't going to afford Grujic much indulgence either, when he's already trying his best to keep Newcastle afloat.

Last edited:
It's a great move if he plays week in week out.

Everything else is secondary.

I'm sick of our prospects going out on loan playing f*ck all.

Kent is the latest.

Came back after 7 appearances in 5 months.

Fuck that.

If Cardiff are gonna play him every week in the middle against hardened championship players then it can only benefit him and in the end us.

The premise is right, the player has to play. But it's up to the player to prove himself on loan, and us to find the right club for him. If Kent (or whoever) wasn't good enough (for whoever), it can't be blamed on the club we loaned him to; it's on us or the player. We either didn't pitch his level correctly, or the player didn't perform.

Good move, if he helps them to promotion, theyll have a fat wedge to give us for him should he still not be ready and regardless he should some some great experience, hopefully that wreckless nature he has can be played out of him.

I wonder if Cardiff would also like Henderson?

I am concerned about his development. He couldn't even get a few games with Henderson injured. Can has started the past 6-7 games while Grujic can't even make the bench!

I am not sure if he has been injured though.

"OK" as in "Yes,", "No,", "I misheard that as a racist remark," or "I'm too much of a tool to answer honestly"?
You really can't grasp someone else's argument. I honestly don't know why I try and discuss anything with you.

You're an insufferable cunt

Warnock is insufferable, but Grujic will develop more in a team with something to play for, who have a real possibility of some success at their level this season, and actually being a part of that will be infinitely better than him scrapping for a place at a Premiership relegation candidate.

I don't particularly like Warnock's snidey nature either, but it's a better move for Grujic than anything else on offer. Look at how it turned out for Flanagan at Burnley, that was a pointless effort. And a relatively cautious Benitez isn't going to afford Grujic much indulgence either, when he's already trying his best to keep Newcastle afloat.
Similar to what I said

I look forward to you getting pulled up

Wheres GK hating on Fabio come from?

Nowhere, he just disagreed with what Fabio said and decided to be typically sanctimonious and obtuse about it, probably because someone dared question his authority, or something.

Criticise an aspect of Klopp's reign, or any one of his players and see how you go. You'll be subjected to all sorts. I'd do it but the Celtic jibes get boring after a while.

Seems like Klopp is wavering on his anti-loan stance, which is good imo.

Seems like Klopp is wavering on his anti-loan stance, which is good imo.

Anti-loan stance? Ah yeah: what was the point of sending players away and it's better to learn how we want them to play and Klopp can teach them more than some rubbish old British manager and fucking blah blah blah

Meanwhile, players on loan include: Ryan Kent, Grujic, Origi, Randall and Ojo.

Wheres GK hating on Fabio come from?
We've disagreed over many things, but it always reverts to him being a bellends and not discussing a point. Half his jibes in this thread stem from us disagreeing over the holgate thing

I said (as devil's advocate), maybe holgate isn't a liar and just misheard

Macca though holgate should be shot on site, and any notion is could be a misunderstanding was of great amusement to him

It fucks me off because I tend to agree with him. But he doesn't have a problem with me then.

We've disagreed over many things, but it always reverts to him being a bellends and not discussing a point. Half his jibes in this thread stem from us disagreeing over the holgate thing

I said (as devil's advocate), maybe holgate isn't a liar and just misheard

Macca though holgate should be shot on site, and any notion is could be a misunderstanding was of great amusement to him

It fucks me off because I tend to agree with him. But he doesn't have a problem with me then.

7c195937deed99a9e91a8feea20fd450.jpg

[article]
[bcolor=transparent]Cardiff manager Neil Warnock says new loan signing Marko Grujic must play in at least 14 games this season, otherwise the Bluebirds will be "financially punished" by Liverpool.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]The four-times capped Serbia international, 21, has joined until the end of the current campaign.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]"It's quite acceptable. I think it's a good deal for both parties, because I want to play him," said Warnock.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Warnock added: "I'm not signing him to make the numbers up. He's a good lad and a good player. All of our scouts have recommended him to us."[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Grujic has played six games for the Reds this season and Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is keen for him to play more first-team football.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]"I think we can be good for him. I think we can get him match-fit. There's a World Cup this summer, and he has ambitions to go to that. So if we can get him up and running, that will be great for both parties," Warnock added.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]"We won't get punished if he gets injured and things like that. We've got 19 league games, and hopefully he'll play in all of them.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]"A lot of clubs take players from the Premier League and don't play them. Well that's a waste of time. Same as me sending someone out, if they make up the numbers it's pointless.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]"We'll have to look at penalising clubs if they don't play them for a percentage of games.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]"Jurgen really likes the lad, and he wants him to continue his education. And he just wants to come and play."[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]
[/article]
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent] [/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]We can all agree that this is a good change of policy on our part.[/bcolor]

You really can't grasp someone else's argument. I honestly don't know why I try and discuss anything with you.

You're an insufferable cunt

Maybe the mods should have a think about this, and then have a word with this...person. Frankly I think it's beneath comment, but I don't think he should get away with it. As for Mark, there are many people who find his attitude poor (have a search), and I've said before it's pretty outrageous he's still a mod. He abuses it almost as as he does me.

As I said in your feedback thread ,

"I'm happy to take whatever ban people feel is appropriate

Just like to point out however, name calling wasn't started by me"

Insulting people isn't something I relish unless I'm pushed to a point, so to throw out 'cunt' is probably a step too far.

Yes, I guess your choice of word was nicer - once again, extraordinary reasoning.

It's a sad case of projection that I'm sure many others can see straight through.

Both Fabio and Mark disagree with me on certain topics, but only one side interprets that fact as the other's inability to stand another opinion. Think about it. What they're raging against is not me but them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom