• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Friday Night Lights - Arsenal (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing & hearing our fans talking about these cunts.

I don't understand why anyone would watch another clubs fan channel anyway, but even if they were, why watch a channel where they talk in some strange nonsensical language that only a few people who live in London can actually understand?!

It's the hilarity of watching arsenal implode
The North London vernacular adds to the fun and mocking. Skkkrrpp pom pom

I'd imagine a lfc version would be equally well received by fans across the country, a scouse heavy vocabulary list, would be equally lost on most people. Just need a few of those high pitched whiny kinda scousers and a couple of guys calls for klopps head at the end of each game you'd be on a winner there.

Actually a Manu one would be well worth a watch, proper Salford scally twang claiming Jose has ruined the club and watching a few of them having a meltdown would be cool

Obviously I'm not goign to watch that, but that gurning twat on the front looks like the perfect face for that pathetic shithouse of a club.
I keep seeing & hearing our fans talking about these cunts.

I don't understand why anyone would watch another clubs fan channel anyway, but even if they were, why watch a channel where they talk in some strange nonsensical language that only a few people who live in London can actually understand?!

That is from LFC supporters Redmentv not the Arsenal channel. It is a kind of 'view from the opposition' thing.

Oh FFS.

Why do we do it? Fucking why?!

It's the same when we go on a good run of good results, some player decides to do an interview saying how the team feel unbeatable at the moment before we slump to two nil defeat to one of the worst sides in the league.
Don't worry is only when lovren does exclusive interviews that we mess up. Lovren did an exclusive before the spurs game revealing to all the world that he plays on painkillers. He then got targeted by Spurs and we got battered. Then he did another before the Everton game saying that that he had recovered his form since the Tottenham game and then gave away a penalty in the match. So basically as long as lovrens mouth is shut we should be alright lol

DRq_IMYX0AABdFY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom