• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Formation for next season 4-2-3-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta disagree there for once. It's possible to differ, even sharply, from someone but do it in a polite way. Saying "no offence" shows that's what you're trying to do. I actually wish more people would - provided they mean it of course!

Hmm it depends what it is that is said JJ and who they are, sometimes someone familiar can get away with more ...
It can work the way you say but not in this instance in my opinion..it is kinda distasteful and doesn’t make sense, it’s an off the cuff thing that conjures up a character that I am nothing like …with no rhyme or reason..

I will leave it there as I really don’t wish to prolong it for me or@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red
ive made my point and that’s it now :) End of
I enjoy it here, don’t wanna spoil it
just got in from Hayling island sun burnt starvin, and knackard :D Did 13,000 steps whoop !

Actually i realized it was a distasteful joke/comment even if I meant it lightheartedly. Admittedly It’s not exactly the nicest compliment in the world to be compared to Kerry. It’s kinda worse than being called Amber Heard cos at least she’s got the looks. I’m digging my hole deeper ain’t I ?

Anyway, no offense yeah xx
Thanks , stop diggin :)

don’t ask !
Edit oh ok
she’s@My_Blood_Bleeds_Red other woman ! :D:p
I'll be honest with you, when I read your Klopp posts, I have to wonder if you think of Klopp and him hugging you and fist pumping (along side you) when making love.

Someone needs to do something about the Jota song. It should have been aborted but now it's out there it should be shot.

He must be really shit then…
He was never great imo to be fair , surprised he made it through Ipswich academy, let alone to prem ! I guess it just shows how close I was to becoming a sub-par professional footballer ..

20220627_172308.jpg
didn't know where to put it, but found it hilarious that naby lad performed worse than ox in g/a per 90

Yeah but no-one expected him to be any good when he signed. It's a miracle he can even do basic bodily functions considering the pittance he cost

Do we think we’ll actually change to a 4231 next season.

It seems to me that with Nunez having a preference for pulling out to the left, we could keep the 433 and see fluid movement amongst the forwards with Diaz & Jota switching with Nunez during the game.

A few people are making the point that with Nunez liking to attack crosses from the left, he’d have a height advantage over many LBs.

That sort of rotation with Thiago sticking to the left half space makes sense.

Our patterns are different on the right - if we start with Harvey, he’ll give width allowing Dalah to come inside and Trent moves up from RB to fill the right half space.

You could invert that a little with Carvalho doing something similar to Harvey offering width on the left and Kieta occupying the right half space & Trent staying out wide more.

We’ll be a right bastard to play against - there’s a lot of fluidity there in midfield & forward line if we get it right.

What's hilarious is that Goals + Assists none of our midfielders were better than The Ox. !

Exactly, they're all shit. Difference is fab and thiago can at least recycle the ball well, and Henderson actively tries.

This is why we needed a midfielder this year, as well as next

It's weird the way our midfielders get so little goals. Danny Murphy would have topped that list a couple of years (I think). Suppose we were playing with either one or two up top instead of this mad three thing we do these days. Even so you'd expect a few more just from rebounds and stuff.

It's weird the way our midfielders get so little goals. Danny Murphy would have topped that list a couple of years (I think). Suppose we were playing with either one or two up top instead of this mad three thing we do these days. Even so you'd expect a few more just from rebounds and stuff.
It surely has to go down to tactics and Klopp's instructions. We usually already have at least 4 and sometimes 5 players attacking (front 3 plus Robbo & Trent) with the midfielders sitting slightly deeper to recycle and stop potential breakaways. Isn't it only when we are in desperate need or the game is in the bag that we see Fabs and Co. pushing on?

I honestly can't remember. Fabinho got a few from corners but I can't remember against who or when in the game. The only one I do remember is the early one against City, but that was a couple of years ago

I would like every now and then for us to utilise a 3rd man run. Fabs, bobby, Harv or Jones could make those runs fucking easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom