• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Forest (A) - PL - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might regret saying this, but Clark is not ready for this level. Weakest link so far.

From what I’ve seen he’s quite skilful but also possibly the most lightweight of the youngsters coming in. I wouldn’t say he’s been any worse than most of the others on the pitch today.

From what I’ve seen he’s quite skilful but also possibly the most lightweight of the youngsters coming in. I wouldn’t say he’s been any worse than most of the others on the pitch today.
I agree, the ability is there but like you also said, he is lightweight and its quite obvious.

I’d be interested to see Harvey in the same positions on the left side of the pitch where he doesn’t constantly need to turn inside to find a pass.

Decent first half without really flying. A few half chances.

Everything good from us came through Diaz. He had a good half.
Gomez was solid.
Bradley very quiet.

Another one of our pointless first halves, everyone needs to step it up bar Ibou and Virgil.

Game was always gonna be won in the 2nd half.

He's never looked anything more than neat and tidy to me. No pace and no strength means a serious uphill battle for any PL player.

Horrible half of football but the subs should make the difference.

And Everton missed a penalty so all is good with the world.

Elliott isn’t very good either. Fine to bring on and take control when legs are tiring otherwise no, takes a lot of credit for working hard when we end up winning without contributing too much else, when we’re not he sticks out like a sore thumb. He isn’t ready to be a Prem starter.

I’d be interested to see Harvey in the same positions on the left side of the pitch where he doesn’t constantly need to turn inside to find a pass.

Been saying this ever since he was put into midfield. You don't want a player like him to have to hold the ball too long cos he won't be able to evade or hold off a challenge. Playing on his natural side would make it easier for him to play one touch.

Been saying this ever since he was put into midfield. You don't want a player like him to have to hold the ball too long cos he won't be able to evade or hold off a challenge. Playing on his natural side would make it easier for him to play one touch.

I suppose the argument against is that he has picked up a few goals coming inside. He should get better at protecting the ball with age.

I mean this was inevitable, we are spread too thin with all of the injuries and missing such quality.

It's painful but it feels like we're watching the title race (for us) fall apart in real time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom