• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Forest (A) - PL - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't heap the scorn on him unless you want him to start. We just went over how this went with Ryan back in the day.

"I want to win the league at all costs"
"First team players need to be protected against playing in the cups to allow a strong team in the league"
"I Want to play an 18 yo with experience of two whole games in our next league game because 'he deserves it'"
Subtext - "I can't wait for us to slip up so I can say 'Told you'"

"I want to win the league at all costs"
"First team players need to be protected against playing in the cups to allow a strong team in the league"
"I Want to play an 18 yo with experience of two whole games in our next league game because 'he deserves it'"
Yes, if Salah and Nunez are not fit to start he is the next in line imo. It’s not starting a weakened team. His displays and goals have warranted a start 100%.

[David Lynch] Darwin Nunez and Dominik Szoboszlai trained yesterday and should be in contention to face Nottingham Forest.

Klopp: "Endō and Robertson didn’t train yesterday but are set to train today."

Klopp on Salah: "I don't think Mo is too far off but he will not be on the pitch tomorrow and from there we have to go. Touch and go, Mo is a bit longer, maybe next week is possible, he is on the way back, definitely. Not for tomorrow."

[David Lynch] Darwin Nunez and Dominik Szoboszlai trained yesterday and should be in contention to face Nottingham Forest.

Klopp on Salah: "I don't think Mo is too far off but he will not be on the pitch tomorrow and from there we have to go. Touch and go, Mo is a bit longer, maybe next week is possible, he is on the way back, definitely. Not for tomorrow."
Mixed news. All I care is, just getting a fooking ugly or not so beautiful win against these forest people.

We just need to tough it out. Two extremely important and must win games tomorrow and next weekend. The Sparta game in-between can be won in the second leg.
I believe this game and the next could determine the title winner.
After the international break, we get Curtis, Ali, Trent and hopefully Jota back.
I really hope the club makes it clear to the national teams that due to their prior injuries our players cannot be risked in friendlies.

Every fanbase have their cuntish internet fans, not even gonna bother reading through it because I can't be arsed.....it's not important and it isn't a true reflection of Forest fans and what they stand for.

They showed incredible support and paid their tributes when they came to Anfield earlier so that's what I'll choose to remember.

I hope Szobo can start, but if he is only fit for the bench, should we start Clark again in midfield? He seems to be the most ready out of our youngsters for a serious game like this. In defence, I actually would “time share” between Konate and Van Dijk once again - the defence is solid enough with Quansah and we don’t necessarily need both of them on the pitch at the same time. I actually like the idea of bringing Konate on late in the game when it becomes stretched - he is better than even Virgil at dealing with pacey attackers with lots of space to cover.

I also want to give both Elliott and Gakpo some rest after their exertions in the past 2 weeks, but it seems at least one of them will have to start. Not sure how much @Bradley has got left in the tank and Gomez played even more minutes. This feels like a game where after the heroics of the last few games the tiredness might finally catch up with us - unless Szobo and Darwin can provide an instant boost.

————-Kelleher—————
——Quansah——Van Dijk—-
Bradley——Endo——-Robbo
———Clark——MacAllister—
Elliott———Nunez—-—-Diaz

Subs: Adrian, Konate, Gomez, Tsimikas, Szoboszlai, McConnell, Gakpo, Koumas, Danns

Last edited:
I hope Szobo can start, but if he is only fit for the bench, should we start Clark again in midfield? He seems to be the most ready out of our youngsters for a serious game like this.

I also want to give both Elliott and Gakpo some rest after their exertions in the past 2 weeks, but it seems at least one of them will have to start. Not sure how much @Bradley has got left in the tank and Gomez played even more minutes. This feels like a game where after the heroics of the last few games the tiredness might finally catch up with us - unless Szobo and Darwin can provide an instant boost.
I think Clark absolutely should start tomorrow (presuming Szobo is sub). After a tidy enough but somewhat timid start, he’s really started to add some bite (I think he has that innately) and confidence to his game against Chelsea and Southampton.

He’ll start and continue the upwards trend.

Yes, I'd go Clark. He's got a bit of bite about his game as well as confidence in his passing. Lots to like about him.

We just need to tough it out. Two extremely important and must win games tomorrow and next weekend. The Sparta game in-between can be won in the second leg.
I believe this game and the next could determine the title winner.
After the international break, we get Curtis, Ali, Trent and hopefully Jota back.
I really hope the club makes it clear to the national teams that due to their prior injuries our players cannot be risked in friendlies.
Absolutely.

If we are 4 points ahead of City with 10 games to play we have a huge chance.

That forum is remarkably shit.

Kids fellating each other over lazy AI and a bunch of hacky shit jokes. We could send out a small company and obliterate them. I'd say we just send Dantes Rambo style but the fucking idiots would clearly become his disciples within a fortnight.

David Lynch? That upcoming documentary will be more interesting than I thought.

That’s a polite way of saying let’s drop the conversation now which is pointless. And I’ve still got zero interest in told you sos.

Mate - you’re Ange thread is basically a vehicle for you to say “I told you so” every time he wins a game.

Your perception of yourself will not be anywhere the same as pretty much every body else who reads your posts - so while you might think you don’t indulge in some “I told you so”, I can assure you plenty will not agree.

Not that it matters much.

Back to the league, it's fucking time to start taking some risks now....can't keep the "touch and go" players out much longer, there needs to come a time when we say get your arse in gear before we drop points.

Kelleher
Bradley Konate Virgil Robbo
Szobo Endo Mac
Diaz Danns Nunez
Rest Szobo, keep him for the EL & City game,play Eliott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom