• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll EL quarters - Who do you want?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who do you want?

• West Ham

• Marseille

• Roma

• Benfica

• Atalanta

• Milan

• Bayer Leverkusen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Voted for Marseille after seeing how Villarreal threatened to erase Marseille's 4 goals lead from the previous leg last night.

Elsewhere, West Ham vs. Leverkusen to see Alonso vs. EPL team?
Didn't Marseille make 8 changes for that game? They had a 4-0 lead going into it. And aren't they 5 wins from 5 under their new manager in the league?
I like the West Ham call. That would be fun to watch.

I've voted for Roma - Brighton played poorly away but battered them last night and should have won by more. Benfica the other obvious one.

Didn't Marseille make 8 changes for that game? They had a 4-0 lead going into it. And aren't they 5 wins from 5 under their new manager in the league?
I like the West Ham call. That would be fun to watch.

I've voted for Roma - Brighton played poorly away but battered them last night and should have won by more. Benfica the other obvious one.

I wasn't aware of the no. of changes they made but I think Harit and Aubameyang were the only regulars who didn't start the game (and both came on at half time).

Of those 5 wins under the new manager before yesterday, 2 were vs. the bottom 2 teams in the league and another was vs. the 13th place team while Shakhtar Donetsk, sadly, are no longer who they were during the Lucescu days.

Benfica seems much weakened this season too.

Milan v Roma
Liverpool v Atalanta
Leverkusen v West Ham hahahaha
Which of course leaves Benfica v Marseille

Don't mind that.

We can't complain about either of the draws today.
Fairly favourable to us.

Benfica or Marsielle in the semis if we get there

And we'd be the home team in the final if we get there.

That draw could not have gone any better.

Atalanta have some decent players but over two legs we should be very big favorites obviously.

Hope we avoid Bayer in the semi if we get there.

Delightful draw for City and Arsenal.

Wasn't Atalanta shit hot once? Or was it Napoli?

Did Jota score a hattrick against Atalanta?

Hope he's back for this.

Atalanta was shit hot with covid at one point.

But yeah, they had a decent team a while back. Not sure if we played them or how they are getting on in the league.

Back
Top Bottom