• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Which 2 players do you want?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which 2 players do you want?

• Kone

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Thuram

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Gravenberch

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Veiga

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlate

BOBBY FIRMINO!
Let’s say FSG decide to actually invest some money and we can get 2 of these 4 players - who are you picking?

I want all four - to show we're fecking serious and not just owned by a bunch of club shrinking Ebenezers

Gone with Grav and Veiga.

Grav as the physical, aerially dominant #6 who’s good at winning the ball back and recycling.

Veiga as the ball carrier/dribbler, the advanced of the midfield 3, the guy to link up with the forward 3…but can also do his fair share of back tracking, and other defensive duties…I think Klopp could turn this guy into a counter pressing monster. Bags of potential.

And I think these 2 would with AlexiMac would supplement each other well and give us that support and stability in midfield we need, Alexis would be the instigator from a slightly deeper role, receiving the ball on the half turn and picking out those passes, showing off his passing range and vision….but also in games where we’ll have 65-70% possession and will be more or less camped in the opponents half, he could be the 1 to unlock the defence with a killer pass, or break the duck with a shot from range.

Or at least in my mind that’s kinda how I’ve envisaged it.

Is there any indication that one or two of our current midfielders are leaving?

Is there any indication that one or two of our current midfielders are leaving?

None, so far, but you’d think Thiago might be one for Saudi Arabia and I’m not sure selling Hendo or and/or Fabs is the best idea right this minute.

None, so far, but you’d think Thiago might be one for Saudi Arabia and I’m not sure selling Hendo or and/or Fabs is the best idea right this minute.
Aha, well in that case I don't really see us adding an additional midfielder when we already have seven, not counting Trent.

Aha, well in that case I don't really see us adding an additional midfielder when we already have seven, not counting Trent.

I think we’ll sign one more, then god only knows what.

Kone and Thuram for me. Both just seem better placed for the step up to the PL right now, and the fact they know each other well and play well alongside each other would only be beneficial.

I wanted Gravenberch from Ajax but since then I've heard the Ajax fans saying he was pretty overhyped and that they're not surprised about his troubles at Bayern, so that's diluted my enthusiasm for him.

I'm unconvinced Veiga is the right profile for us currently.

That's all just largely based on YT and background reading. I don't really watch much footie other than ourselves and MOTD.

Last edited:
Yeah… Kone & Thuram feel like the 2 we should go for, but it feels like one of them & hopeful some CB links start surfacing.

Kone and Thuram for me. Both just seem better placed for the step up to the PL right now, and the fact they know each other well and play well alongside each other would only be beneficial.

I wanted Gravenberch from Ajax but socks then I've heard the Ajax fans saying he was pretty overhyped and that they're not surprised about his troubles at Bayern, so that's diluted my enthusiasm for him.

I'm unconvinced Veiga is the right profile for us currently.

That's all just largely based on YT and background reading. I don't really watch much footie other than ourselves and MOTD.
Agreed Kone and Thuram

Stanley Mathews
d-render-funny-cartoon-burglar-thief-character-holding-copyright-symbol-d-funny-cartoon-burglar-thief-character-holding-114527742.jpg

Out of the 4 choices provided

Yes, I just didn't want to play that game.

I don't want that Spanish lad. And the options are quite different.
We need Kone/Thuram the most from my limited knowledge, so go for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom