• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bournemouth (h) post-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Gerrard’s leaving, we’ve not players who can volley the ball that’s coming back or across line Carvalho did yesterday. More of that please.

Right…. I’m on a boat fucking off from Liverpool across to the land of glorious Tayto.

Don’t be fucking this up so I have to come back for a wee while at least - everything is reset - respect the power of the jinx you fuckers - remember the rules!!!!

- don’t expose to sunlight
- don’t get wet
- don’t feed after midnight!!!!

Or is that the other thing????

Right…. I’m on a boat fucking off from Liverpool across to the land of glorious Tayto.

Don’t be fucking this up so I have to come back for a wee while at least - everything is reset - respect the power of the jinx you fuckers - remember the rules!!!!

- don’t expose to sunlight
- don’t get wet
- don’t feed after midnight!!!!

Or is that the other thing????
If you're coming anywhere near Clare (like within 3 counties), let me know & I'll lie low for a while

[article]
Firmino masterclass gives Klopp selection headache

“Today he showed again why he is a world-class player,” said Virgil van Dijk of Roberto Firmino following the Brazilian’s display against Bournemouth. Firmino reached a century of goals for Liverpool with two in their record-equalling Premier League win, adding three assists for good measure. The Brazilian encapsulated the gulf in class between Jürgen Klopp’s revived side and Scott Parker’s shell-shocked players. Regardless of the opposition, such performances should be cherished. The 30-year-old is in the final year of his Liverpool contract and no longer assured of a regular starting role with the injured Diogo Jota and suspended Darwin Núñez challenging for his place. But his importance, his quality and his entertainment value endures. With Núñez available again for Saturday’s Merseyside derby at Everton, Klopp will have a welcome selection dilemma after the constraints of recent weeks. Andy Hunter

[/article]

Liverpool-beat-Bournemouth-9-0-scaled-e1661668891616-1024x681.jpg

This wouldn't give me any headache at all. Firmino had one good game and therefore will vanish into obscurity for 10 months. It's the rule.

yup didn’t he get two against Watford last year or something like that, the stars align with him occasionally

If you're good enough, you're old enough.

I hope he gets a lot of minutes this year

He really does look remarkably good for a 17 year old. Early days bla bla bla but he and Elliott could be mainstays of our midfield for over a decade.

A look inside and outside the ground on a match day, Liverpool 9-0 Bournemouth including some footage and views of the new Anfield Road end being built.

Please subscribe to me to see future games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom