• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aurelien Tchouameni

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they want… or even need a galactico type signing.

Tchouameni is not that signing.

I'd like (obv) city to lose today, Liverpool win and then some city players to have their heads turned by Madrid and Barca.
Inc Sterling and De Bruyne

Can't believe we'll miss out on him
Tchouameni is currently represented by French agency Excellence Sports Nation and it is understood that ESN have informed Liverpool 's recruitment team that their client wants to sign for the 13-time European Cup winners later this year.

It's all gone Pete Tong

[article]
Club sources insist the Reds have been informed by the player's representatives that he is joining the La Liga champions later this summer.
Tchouameni is currently represented by French agency Excellence Sports Nation and it is understood that ESN have informed Liverpool 's recruitment team that their client wants to sign for the 13-time European Cup winners later this year.
[/article]

Well if the other guy is available for £30m, it means we've saved ourselves £30m, which will allow us to look at RW and RB. If we get Adama Troare on loan with an option to buy, he could be a good option to come on in the last 20m. There is a player there somewhere, and maybe Klopp could coach him into one? Personally, I'd take Brennan Johnson but appaz Spurs are all over him, and they can give him minutes.

[article]
Club sources insist the Reds have been informed by the player's representatives that he is joining the La Liga champions later this summer.
[/article]

See ya Toots!

Well if the other guy is available for £30m, it means we've saved ourselves £30m, which will allow us to look at RW and RB. If we get Adama Troare on loan with an option to buy, he could be a good option to come on in the last 20m. There is a player there somewhere, and maybe Klopp could coach him into one? Personally, I'd take Brennan Johnson but appaz Spurs are all over him, and they can give him minutes.

Calling @StevieM to thread. Someone wants to sign Adama Traore. @StevieM please report to this thread.

The Echo says he'll go to Real while the French media seem to think he'll join us. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom