• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aurelien Tchouameni

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to Jules Laurens, Tchouameni and Mbappe are buddies and Kylian is pushing LeBron-style for Aurelien to join him either at PSG if he stays or at Madrid if he goes. If that's the case, I don't think we have much of a chance; it would take some kind of supernatural maturity to reject the game's biggest new superstar, who happens to be your countryman and friend, not to mention everything PSG of Real can offer, just because you think working with Klopp might be better for you long-term.

And before anyone says "let's bring them both to LFC" – apparently last week Mbappe's dad was in Qatar to meet with their ruling Emir who was giving him "assurances" that PSG will be much better next season and Kylian can have the captaincy if he wants and can basically choose his teammates. Not to mention a 100M signing bonus for him, plus many more millions for his dad/agent. He's a great player, probably the best and most valuable player for next several years in football (I think Haaland has a few more things to prove before he could be considered his equal), but this is just rotten – you can't possibly take that attitude and integrate it into a team ethos of Milner, Henderson and Klopp. He's too far gone.

Last edited:
I've binnified Rurik's post.

So according to Jules Laurens, Tchouameni and Mbappe are buddies and Kylian is pushing LeBron-style for Aurelien to join him either at PSG if he stays or at Madrid if he goes. If that's the case, I don't think we have much of a chance; it would take some kind of supernatural maturity to reject the game's biggest new superstar, who happens to be your countryman and friend, not to mention everything PSG of Real can offer, just because you think working with Klopp might be better for you long-term.

And before anyone says "let's bring them both to LFC" – apparently last week Mbappe's dad was in Qatar to meet with their ruling Emir who was giving him "assurances" that PSG will be much better next season and Kylian can have the captaincy if he wants and can basically choose his teammates. Not to mention a 100M signing bonus for him, plus many more millions for his dad/agent. He's a great player, probably the best and most valuable player for next several years in football (I think Haaland has a few more things to prove before he could be considered his equal), but this is just rotten – you can't possibly take that attitude and integrate it into a team ethos of Milner, Henderson and Klopp. He's too far gone.

This ethos you describe refers to the owners of PSG, not to the personality of Mbappe, at least so far.
It is quite a leap you make here.

All bets are off if he gets as far as speaking to Klopp, you’d certainly bin your friends for Jurgen time.

This ethos you describe refers to the owners of PSG, not to the personality of Mbappe, at least so far.
It is quite a leap you make here.

It’s all of it. It’s PSG owners, it’s Neymar and it’s also Mbappe and his family. You can see it on the pitch too.

This lad is far too high profile for us , we've only gone underrated/ low profile or left field under FSG

This lad is far too high profile for us , we've only gone underrated/ low profile or left field under FSG
Thiago? Or are you putting him in the left field.

I kind of disagree, Monaco is the kind of club we target. Cf. Fabinho.

We are dining at the top table these days. Really in the sweet spot in terms of profile for me.

Thiago? Or are you putting him in the left field.

I kind of disagree, Monaco is the kind of club we target. Cf. Fabinho.

We are dining at the top table these days. Really in the sweet spot in terms of profile for me.
I'd say thiago is an anomaly and arguably the exception to the rule..

This lad will cost a bomb , he'll end up at psg or Madrid

https://www.football-espana.net/202...inst-move-for-aurelien-tchouameni-this-summer

[article]No player has been linked more strongly with Real Madrid over the last year than Kylian Mbappe, but his French compatriot Aurelien Tchouameni can’t be far behind him.

The 22-year-old French midfielder is one of the most intriguing players on the European scene, with many backing to make an impact at the top level before too long. As Real Madrid try to get their ducks in a row to replace their historic midfield of Luka Modric, Toni Kroos and Casemiro, Tchouameni had been picked out to join Fede Valverde and Eduardo Camavinga as part of that process.

However according to Marca, Real Madrid may be edging away from the idea of making a move for Tchouameni this summer. Their recent Champions League escapades have convinced Los Blancos that strengthening the midfield is no longer a priority for next season following impressive cameos from Valverde and Camavinga.

The report says that with Antonio Rudiger and Mbappe priorities for the summer, Monaco’s large asking price could be stumbling block.
Even though Real Madrid are still interested, a move this summer is off the cards. With the player keen to step up a level this summer, it may mean losing the chance to sign Tchouameni with the elite of European football circling.[/article]

This guy is a smoke screen so we can sign Pogba on the quiet. He’s the missing piece of the jigsaw…….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom