• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredibly frustrating that in an age where we get 11 subs to name on the bench and 5 to use in a game that for the past 2-3 games we haven't named a single striker on the bench who could help us change the game. Doak might be young and new but surely having him as an option is better than naming a 3rd GK!

It's incredibly frustrating that in an age where we get 11 subs to name on the bench and 5 to use in a game that for the past 2-3 games we haven't named a single striker on the bench who could help us change the game. Doak might be young and new but surely having him as an option is better than naming a 3rd GK!

I think the plan was if we need a goal, we sent Allison upfront, and Kelleher in goal.

Currently watching the youth CL match against Napoli while working, and Ben Doak is another level.
I'd love it if he could be on the bench against Derby and get some minutes.

Based on the videos King Binny posted, he looks like the best attacker from our youth team since Raheem and Sterling. Agree with you, looks like he is playing a different sport than the kids.

Based on the videos King Binny posted, he looks like the best attacker from our youth team since Raheem and Sterling. Agree with you, looks like he is playing a different sport than the kids.

Currently with 1 goal and 1 assist against Napoli. 4-0 after 64 mins.

Kone Doherty with 2 goals as well. 16 years old. Looks a great talent on the left wing.

5-0 FT. They're traveling directly to Anfield to line up against the first team.

The youth team has done alright in recent times in that it's earned us money.

I was fine with Origi going too. Klopp didn't particularly like him (no matter what he said) and only played him when he had to. Same with Minamino - Klopp wasn't interested in playing him.

We just haven't done enough to replace them (and Mane).

I also don't understand why Phillips is still here, rotting on the bench. Why Firmino, Ox and Keita are going to leave on frees depriving us of transfer fees had we have started buying/selling earlier.

Perhaps the cost of sending them packing outweighed any benefits financially but from a sporting perspective there was always a clear benefit.

If Bobby continues in his current form for the rest of the season I fully expect him to get a 1 year extension, and I certainly wouldn't be against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom