• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Dom pressing Jorginho would have been epic. But Gakpo doesn’t slack in that department.

I feel similar to the wise @doctor_mac - arsenals team lacks width in the middle and i think we have success if we really stretch them. I don’t want to spend another 90 mins complaining about the inverted full back system.

My Arsenal supporting mate calls this line up “suffer ball” so maybe they’ll be less attacking that the FA Cup

It'd be nice if this was the game gravy tried to stamp a claim on a starting place; especially with Szob out.

I'm no optimistic however

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp speaking to Sky Sports about the death of Conor Bradley's father: "I think the best way to be now is around his family and that is where we have sent him.

"Very sad news and I told him to take his time, that is clear. We will see what the next days bring."

On Dominik Szoboszlai: "Dom fell in the same area where he was injured before, we had a look at it and there was no chance he could be involved in this game and we cannot take any risks."

On Darwin Nunez being on the bench: "Nothing to do with intensity in the games we have.

"It is how we start and how we use the full power of the boys. Darwin from the bench is a good thing to have as well.

"It is just for this game how we thought it made sense. But we really think when he comes on he can change the game and have a real impact."

Just listening to the Boss being interviewed, Dom is injured and Darwin is fit but will be used as an impact sub.

Yes, Dom pressing Jorginho would have been epic. But Gakpo doesn’t slack in that department.

I feel similar to the wise @doctor_mac - arsenals team lacks width in the middle and i think we have success if we really stretch them. I don’t want to spend another 90 mins complaining about the inverted full back system.

My Arsenal supporting mate calls this line up “suffer ball” so maybe they’ll be less attacking that the FA Cup
I don't know if it would be gakpo pressing jorginho; more than likely gravy. If it is gakpo, then the worry is he's sitting very deep

How long before we have to bring on the Reanimated Corpse of Thiago to cover for Gravenberch?

How long before we have to bring on the Reanimated Corpse of Thiago to cover for Gravenberch?
Personally i feel like we should have brought the necromancer in pre-christmas

Jota nearly through already. Better touch and it would have been a goal

we're not dealing with the press well at all. Same as the FA cup game

odegaard getting the crowd gee'd up, as they probably can't keep this intensity for much longer

Some poor decision making on a couple occasions from VVD. Less fucking about and hesitancy at the back please.

Diogo looking very isolated on the right hand side. Need gakpo and gravy to support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom