• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of about this "from the best result for us" point of view, Klopp might drop Nunez and Bradley for Gakpo and Trent just to have fresh legs. Trent will be fired to take his position back in the team and I favor angry Nunez coming off the bench to not hit the post and actually score.
No chance (IMHO). Nunez is absolutely integral to stopping them keeping a very high line and their CBs+Rice nervous, creating more space and width for our midfielders to operate. No Nunez and we lack pace on the break (even though Gakpo is no slouch) and no Bradley and we can get very narrow as per vs Luton.

It's pretty simple, if you want to see how we play when Nunez doesn't start then go watch Toulouse or USG away....go watch Wolves and Newcastle away, go watch Fulham at home in the first leg. Do fans deliberately pretend to have short memories? It all starts from the top, whoever is up top is setting the tempo and intensity for the guys behind to follow.

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn’t think Bradley and Nunez should start at RB is living in cookoo land.

It's a big issue if Nunez is out, especially without Salah as we lack that genuine pace to pin them back. Hopefully he makes it. And no, Bradley shouldn't be dropped, regardless of how much Trent would reportedly be chomping at the bit. The question for me would be whether to play Szobo or Trent in that right sided midfield slot.

-----------------Ali------------------
Bradley--Konate--VVD---Gomez--
------Trent----Macca---Jones------
--Diaz-------Jota-------Nunez----

Another possible option would be to go Bradley RB, Trent RCM and Szobo RW with Jota central and Diaz left.

Could be a fun trio seeing them gel together.

Alisson

Bradley
Van Dijk
Konate
Gomez

Macca
Szobo
Jones

Jota
Gakpo
Diaz

Considering the Nunez situation, I believe Klopp will go with this.

Nunez will play. Its the most important game in, well, whatever. He'll start.

Nunez will play. Its the most important game in, well, whatever. He'll start.
I'd argue that every league game from now until we're out of the league race is important.
Playing the 2nd leg of an EL tie while we're up by five goals, less important.

I'd argue that every league game from now until we're out of the league race is important.
Playing the 2nd leg of an EL tie while we're up by five goals, less important.

Yeah, but in terms of Salah not being available its even more important that he can play.
If the x-rays are okay, the scans are okay and its about pain management - then he'll play.
He played 80 mins in pain against Chelsea.

Yeah, but in terms of Salah not being available its even more important that he can play.
If the x-rays are okay, the scans are okay and its about pain management - then he'll play.
He played 80 mins in pain against Chelsea.
I'm not a doctor but adrenaline helps. I hope he plays, but I'm not sure Klopp wants to take any risks.

Last edited:
Interesting how they cut the video before we could see his feet.
In white socks and black slippers though.....walking normally up a flight of stairs. Don't think you'd have been able to diagnose much from seeing his whole feet. He's starting.

In white socks and black slippers though.....walking normally up a flight of stairs. Don't think you'd have been able to diagnose much from seeing his whole feet. He's starting.
Oops I saw the same vid on youtube. That one was cut

Lol. Well Gravy is in the background so, it's def this year.
Nah not buying it mate, we all know the vid from 3 years ago which has been uploaded in the last hour has been edited to include Jarrell's name and Grav's picture....badly edited might I add. Club just want us to think he's ready but I see right through it, it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom