• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm, of course, honored to have my name next to tonight's hero's, but I would like to humbly propose the title "Alisson Wonderland" for the season-long thread documenting the match-winning exploits of our new Brazilian star.

Such a shame we didn't have him for last season's CL final instead of that utter shit prick Karius

Indeed.

Although this thread started with a rather harsh grading of 7 out of 10 our focus on Alisson needs to be put into context.

We haven't had a genuinely good trustworthy goalkeeper since we had early Reina.

Karius was on occasion a good shot stopper but certainly nothing special, regardless any keeper who hands Real Madrid two goals in a CL final is done. Even without Salah we had a chance to win that final and then Karius intervened.

Mignolet was actually a positive winner of points for us in the season before last and he had finally calmed down sufficiently enough so that he did not scare the defense and the fans to the extent he had previously in his tenure.

He was, IMO, apart from Karius in Kiev, the worst incumbent goalie I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt for the majority of the first 4 years of his stay, at times astonishingly appalling and he struck fear into my heart on numerous occasions. The irony of him finally actually approaching a reasonably good consistent level only to be dropped for a player who then cost us a CL final.... it makes me shudder.

Alisson 7/10...

Check your head for god's sake...

We have finally got a really decent keeper.

48120819_10157475962692573_5121473304745476096_o.jpg

Fucking Talksport and United cunts going on about it wasnt that great a save.....

Well if those Mongs Mignolet or Karius were in goal we would be in the Europa league and probably totally affected our League Title challenge.... so they can get to fuck.

won more headers than anyone else during his time in france. thats a ridiculously negative statement

It was an assist, and a header he should have won. I haven't seen enough of him to give him the benefit of the doubt. Could have sent us out of the CL had the keeper not pulled off a miracle.

65M for Allison and 75 for Vvd......we're having a laugh

They worth much more than that and making the initial investment look like chump change. That's smart business

Fucking Talksport and United cunts going on about it wasnt that great a save.....

Well if those Mongs Mignolet or Karius were in goal we would be in the Europa league and probably totally affected our League Title challenge.... so they can get to fuck.
Sorry - but this is just pure bullshit

If Mignolet or Karius were still in our goals, I doubt we would have pipped Red Star to the Europa league spot, and even if we did, there would be no title challenge to worry about, anyway

I saw the Sky pundits had their view on who Liverpool or Man Utd should buy from each other. Both Thommo and Charlie Nicholas suggested De Gea. Basicly cause no other United player was even close to get into the Liverpool team and then the only luxury Liverpool then should allow was to buy De Gea as he is slightly better (in their opinion). But would he be better suited for us? In my opinion not, as Alisson has proved his game fit us superbly so far. Fantastic signing.

Dunno Ashley Young would be good as a shitter Milner type utility player but fuck the rest off

8 - Based on Opta's xG model, the average goalkeeper would have conceded eight more goals than Alisson has for Liverpool in the Premier League & Champions League combined in 2018-19. Wall.

8 - Based on Opta's xG model, the average goalkeeper would have conceded eight more goals than Alisson has for Liverpool in the Premier League & Champions League combined in 2018-19. Wall.

If he hadn't saved them, we'd still only have conceded 14, I reckon VDV has saved us more than 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom