• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he's already in our 3 most important players. What a difference a top keeper makes. He's incredible.
Yeah I'm a big fan. A few panic moments aside he's been solid. I wish he'd smile more though. He always seems so grumpy.

Yes he is but our number 2 is a shower of shite which has me worried. Tom Heaton will be a cheap buy in Jan
Heaton would be excellent, but he's moving because he wants to be no. 1. He knows that isn't going to happen at Liverpool. That being said, a healthy contract offer and the opportunity to play the cups might intrigue him. Worth a try.

The colder climate has worked wonders for his skin, hasn't it? The lad looked leprous when we signed him.

Heaton would be excellent, but he's moving because he wants to be no. 1. He knows that isn't going to happen at Liverpool. That being said, a healthy contract offer and the opportunity to play the cups might intrigue him. Worth a try.
What's on the table at the moment is Championship football, at least with us he has the potential to play in Europe and compete for the title.

Him and VVD have between them sorted the entire defensive side of our game out and brought everyones level up around them. Another key stop at the end when you just know that cunt karius or the mong would have flapped it in. Great reaction at the key moment when he'd not had much to do. Excellent.

Amazing!
Just over 4 months into his first season with us, and he's already ranked among our greatest ever keepers!

PLEASE.
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING I HOLD DEAR.
CHANGE THE SPELLING OF THE THREAD TITLE.

HERE IT IS.....ALISSON.
ONE "L" TWO "S"'

Paid the whole fee back with one save. Reminded me of Dudek against you know who. Fucking love the calmness.

Yes he has a mistake still in him. But so did De Gea in that first season.

I thought he was a gamble at that price. He earned about 25m tonight in one game. Potentially more. Big, handsome beardy bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom