• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ajax vs Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering this, I'll be really disappointed if Madrid isn't clearly fucking red,we should have the numbers on them right? I think theres more Liverpool fans in London the Spurs, let alone the whole country.
Madrid however is pretty much used to be "all white" when it comes to shirt/colors why I guess even a lot of neutral Real fans backing us could actually still turn the stadium white.. Spurs-fans will probably claim them as "theirs" but we know better.

What, they're expecting to generate £900m in revenues over the next year from match receipts, craft ales, nice pies and the odd American football game and concert?
Lol !!! There was some report last month that we were thinking of using their stadium for a friendly game in the summer, due to fan base of Liverpool in London etc.

Can someone, who knows, please tell me that all this shit, and the possibility of an all England Europa League final, doesn't mean that Utd can qualify for next season's Champions League

The maximum number of English teams in UEFA competitions is seven.
UEFA Champions League (UCL) qualification
In normal circumstances, four UCL places are given to English clubs who fulfil the following criteria:
  • The top four teams in the Premier League qualify for the group stage proper.
UEFA Europa League (UEL) qualification

In normal circumstances, three UEL places are given to English clubs who fulfil the following criteria:
  • The fifth-placed team in the Premier League qualify for the group stage proper.
  • The winners of the FA Cup qualify for the group stage proper.
  • The EFL Cup winners qualify for the second qualifying round.
Where these qualifications changes

a) If the FA Cup winners finish in the top five of the Premier League, their UEL group stage place will go to the next-highest ranked team not qualified for UEFA competitions in the Premier League.
b) If the EFL Cup winners finish in the top five of the Premier League (or top six if (a) happens), their UEL second qualifying round place will go to the next-highest ranked team not qualified for UEFA competitions in the Premier League.
How does winning UCL/UEL affect qualification?

Should a Premier League club win the UEFA Champions League they will automatically qualify for the group stage of next season's competition regardless of their league finishing position.
Should a Premier League club win the UEFA Europa League they will automatically qualify for the group stage of next season's UEFA Champions League regardless of their league finishing position.
A maximum of five Premier League teams are eligible for UEFA Champions League qualification.
In the event that a Premier League club win the UEFA Champions League and another win the UEFA Europa League and neither of these clubs finish in the top four of the Premier League, the club lying fourth in the table will drop into the UEFA Europa League group stage.

He was really poor yesterday - looks like he's not going to reach the Bendtner heights I was expecting
YOU SO FUNNY!

Yeah he wasn't at his best at all, he really needs a run of games and to restore his confidence. Been benched for 4-5 matches in a row so I was REALLY confused when he got the nod ahead of Tadic/Huntelaar.

He'll be alright though, he's going to be a Striker Monster.

YOU SO FUNNY!

Yeah he wasn't at his best at all, he really needs a run of games and to restore his confidence. Been benched for 4-5 matches in a row so I was REALLY confused when he got the nod ahead of Tadic/Huntelaar.

Maybe he got the nod ahead of Huntelaar because they could detect a pulse?

Madrid however is pretty much used to be "all white" when it comes to shirt/colors why I guess even a lot of neutral Real fans backing us could actually still turn the stadium white.. Spurs-fans will probably claim them as "theirs" but we know better.
The game is at Athletico’s ground, so, this theory doesn’t hold water (not that it actually did in the first place).

YOU SO FUNNY!

Nah dude, unlikely ... re-set expectations ... I did like him a lot but he's just gone backwards and should probably look to move to another club to get a run of games, as you say, and rebuild his career

Nah dude, unlikely ... re-set expectations ... I did like him a lot but he's just gone backwards and should probably look to move to another club to get a run of games, as you say, and rebuild his career
At the age of 25 Dolberg will be regarded as one of the best strikers on the world.

And I am writing this here so you can all call me out when he's banging them in for Bolton in League One instead.

At the age of 25 Dolberg will be regarded as one of the best strikers on the world.

And I am writing this here so you can all call me out when he's banging them in for Bolton in League One instead.

I think he should move to ... Rangers!
Work with Stevie G - become the next Ally mcCoist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom