• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could really do with a second goal from Salah before half time.

Jim Beglin rightly pointing out Moreno as the weak link.

Great touch from Klavan under pressure

Succession of West Brom corners. Not good for the nerves. It is the one thing they do very well.

Klavan/Moreno side has been isolated as the weak link

Some silly errors now

See just there, Ings dropping back to get that ball was a sign he's not on the same wavelength, had he broken into space he'd have been through.

Roma must be rubbing their hands
Cos we're resting key players yet still haven't conceded despite WBA having six corners to try? Or cos we've brought in a second string striker who just scored?

I doubt they're running their hands together at the thought of playing us.

He should have scored yeah, but he hasn't really played much at all. Hard for a lot of strikers to find the scoring boots properly without a run of games under their belt.

I won't judge him for missing a few considering how sparingly he's played, & certainly not when he's already scored.

Reactions: mom
He should have scored yeah, but he hasn't really played much at all. Hard for a lot of strikers to find the scoring boots properly without a run of games under their belt.

I won't judge him for missing a few considering how sparingly he's played, & certainly not when he's already scored.

7 yards out keeper on the ground.

Have to score.

Why didnt ings lift the ball, that seemed almoat easier to miss.

Moreno is a bag of dicks and most of the rest look like they arent really trying.

Cos we're resting key players yet still haven't conceded despite WBA having six corners to try? Or cos we've brought in a second string striker who just scored?

I doubt they're running their hands together at the thought of playing us.

We look unsettled by physical play

HT - A goal up but lots of shite served up. I thought WBA looked fairly good though. Nervy 45mins to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom