• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Two bans on the way ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mings: Son, we live in a world that has fouls, and those fouls have to be committed by men with guts. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Ibrahimović, and you curse the Mings. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Ibrahimović's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that pitch, you need me on that pitch. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very entertainment that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a ball, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
FA: Did you stamp on his head?
Mings: You're goddam right I did!

To say beyond all reasonable doubt the stamp was deliberate is ludicrous. He wasn't even looking MOTD got it right- He will get a ban anyway just to appear even handed as they are going to ban Zlatan and they are scared of United

Zlaten getting a 3 match ban would be massive and could dismiss them entirely from the CL race. They're so reliant on him.

They will probably suspend Mings but let Ibra off on the grounds that if the first offence had been punished, the second one wouldn't have happened.

Paranoid or what?

It is FA for gods sake. We all saw the resources put in to get Suarez in the Eva case. To punish Ibrahim they need 3 independent refs on that board to all say he needs punishment. You can't find three "independent" refs in the country all willing to punish United.

It is FA for gods sake. We all saw the resources put in to get Suarez in the Eva case. To punish Ibrahim they need 3 independent refs on that board to all say he needs punishment. You can't find three "independent" refs in the country all willing to punish United.

Damn. You've got a point.

Nah, he'll get done. You're being paranoid. There's no way they can ignore it. Unfortunately the first match would be against Chelsea in the FA Cup but his absence could be key for us against West Brom and Middlesbrough.

Mings clearly looks down toward Ibra's head a second before the incident. Obviously I can't prove it was intentional, but Dreamy is spouting off some serious shite.

He gets a up, loses his footing a but, regains his footing, his knee gets caught on Rooney's body impeding his forward movement and limiting the effectiveness of his leap. Due to being impeded he doesn't leap as far forward as he intended and just catches his head.

I just don't see the intention in it at all. If he did that on purpose he is really smooth.

Lol this could be written by a leicester fan. You don't accidentally land on someone's head. end of.

Both charged. FA say Mings should get more than the normal 3 matches. Made their minds up already obviously.

Yeah, I said to my Manc supporting mate that Ibra will get 3 games and Mings 5-6 games.

I happen to think they're right to charge them both and IMO it is arguable that Mings should get a greater penalty than normal for what was a very nasty foul, but that FA statement shows their whole disciplinary system up for the kangaroo court that it is. They clearly aren't even bothered about trying to disguise the fact any longer.

One of the games he'll miss is the cup tie with Chelsea. I'm still trying to work out if this is good or bad. I'd rather he missed 3 league games which would help keep United off our backs a bit more. But thereagain I don't want the cunts winning another trophy.

Do people not understand the system ?

The FA bring a charge, which is heard by an independent panel. Consisting of a QC and a couple of football people.

If it was so obviously a kangaroo court you could just JR the system and win easily.

But then the system is probably a result of negotiations between the clubs, the PFA and the FA.

Do people not understand the system ?

The FA bring a charge, which is heard by an independent panel. Consisting of a QC and a couple of football people.

If it was so obviously a kangaroo court you could just JR the system and win easily.

But then the system is probably a result of negotiations between the clubs, the PFA and the FA.

Haahaha this type of thinking is why you lose cases, because legally they are indeed independent, you proceed on that basis, then once you get flipped around and raped, it's already too late. I'll never understand it, it makes lawyers no better than prostitutes, getting fucked for money. For even less money than a prostitute.

The fact is they have absolutely no independence. You should know that before you go in to the little panel hearing. Ideally wired up to the eyes. Then you proceed to fuck them before they fuck you, and afterwards you get paid for doing so. That's why I have a 0 on my record, and you have a -156 odd.

I wouldn't laugh too hard fellas. David Gill is one of the people on this so called independent panel. And people wonder why the FA are corrupt?

I wouldn't laugh too hard fellas. David Gill is one of the people on this so called independent panel. And people wonder why the FA are corrupt?

It won't matter, they'll still conclude that Ibrahimović needs to pay a fine, and collect that sweet sweet cash. David Gill will just make sure they have the decency to use vaseline first.

I wonder what the rate is regarding guilty/not guilty when charged. If I remember the percentage correctly, if you get charged then its almost a certainty that you'll get punished.

There would be a decent precedent in Mings case, unfortunately for the poor bastard there is also a rule saying the "independent" panel are not bound by precedent.

[article]
The England captain Alan Shearer has been found not guilty of deliberately kicking an opponent in the face.

He was cleared after a three-man FA commission heard evidence in his defence from Neil Lennon, the man on the receiving end of Shearer's boot.

An FA statement said: "In reaching its decision the commission accepted that the incident was initially caused by Neil Lennon pulling at the shirt of Alan Shearer turning round and trapping his leg.

"The commission further accepted that the alleged incident of Alan Shearer swinging out with his left leg was a genuine attempt to free himself."
[/article]

Tediously hysterical, paranoid quacking notwithstanding, they are both going to be punished and they will both get bans

As expressed quite clearly in the actual thread title

What else is there to talk about?

There would be a decent precedent in Mings case, unfortunately for the poor bastard there is also a rule saying the "independent" panel are not bound by precedent.

[article]
The England captain Alan Shearer has been found not guilty of deliberately kicking an opponent in the face.

He was cleared after a three-man FA commission heard evidence in his defence from Neil Lennon, the man on the receiving end of Shearer's boot.

An FA statement said: "In reaching its decision the commission accepted that the incident was initially caused by Neil Lennon pulling at the shirt of Alan Shearer turning round and trapping his leg.

"The commission further accepted that the alleged incident of Alan Shearer swinging out with his left leg was a genuine attempt to free himself."
[/article]

Haha, this makes the FA look even more incompetent. "A genuine attempt to free himself"..

[article]

[/article]
Even if they were bound by precedent, this precedent is "IF player = England captain, THEN innocent, ELSE guilty"

The term Kangeroo Court, where does that originate? I'm kinda hoping there's a story whereby back in the colonial days, a British convict cum Australian migrant got accused of a crime and had to defend himself in front a jury made up of Kangaroos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom