• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Two bans on the way ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
Surely ?

yMMN4hA.gif

Yep both will get banned. Everyone talks about the ibra elbow, but he also threw the player to the floor as well.

Ibra will get banned for sure. I love his interview on the BBC afterward. "he ran into my elbow' - As much as I hate utd that's a quality answer!

To me the stamp looked accidental. I thought he was just trying to get up and jump over him as quickly as possible. Made a weak jump and didn't make it.

To me the stamp looked accidental. I thought he was just trying to get up and jump over him as quickly as possible. Made a weak jump and didn't make it.
No chance. He knew exactly what he was doing. He could have easily gone round him if he wanted to miss him. The lack of concern as he runs off is telling. If that was unintentional you would stop and help them out. Any decent person would check someone was alright.

No chance. He knew exactly what he was doing. He could have easily gone round him if he wanted to miss him. The lack of concern as he runs off is telling. If that was unintentional you would stop and help them out. Any decent person would check someone was alright.
Any decent person would stamp a second time to be sure, before running away unconcerned

Good play by Carra. Establshing the fact he did it deliberatly. Noone asked why Suarez bit Ivanovitsj.. they just saw he did.

Don't think the stamp was intentional and more to the point it will be hard to prove.
He couldn't go around as he was trying to prevent a goal.

Don't think the stamp was intentional and more to the point it will be hard to prove.
He couldn't go around as he was trying to prevent a goal.
Doubt that. If that were true, then he would
a) have gone off balance because his foot landed on an object 10 inches off the ground
b) have checked to see if the person he accidentally stamped on the head was okay..

He gets a up, loses his footing a but, regains his footing, his knee gets caught on Rooney's body impeding his forward movement and limiting the effectiveness of his leap. Due to being impeded he doesn't leap as far forward as he intended and just catches his head.

I just don't see the intention in it at all. If he did that on purpose he is really smooth.

I saw it as Rooney tripping him with his body too.

I'm sure when he landed he did see Zlatan's head and thought "Oh why the fuck not"

Doubt that. If that were true, then he would
a) have gone off balance because his foot landed on an object 10 inches off the ground
b) have checked to see if the person he accidentally stamped on the head was okay..
He was off balance and barely kept his feet and not every player would do that. I certainly wouldn't if there was a chance my opponents would score and I'd encourage my players to do the same.
If he was hurt Utd could put the ball out and then he could go back and check on him.

Phooey. Of course it was intentional. He's a top professional athlete with the body control and reactions to match. He'd only have had to move his foot a micro-inch further and he could absolutely have done that if he'd wanted to.

I would like to see how anybody can prove that was intentional. Tripped by Rooney, he looked off balance and Ibrahimovic had just also come piling in. Incidentally, how could Rooney see that it was deliberate? He was looking the other way, moaning to the referee, the lying hound.

Phooey. Of course it was intentional. He's a top professional athlete with the body control and reactions to match. He'd only have had to move his foot a micro-inch further and he could absolutely have done that if he'd wanted to.

Yeah, correct.

I mean, he almost missed him!

Would have the same reactions Pogba had twice when the goal was at his mercy only to fall in a heap? And that was without trying to jump over Rooney and Zlatan

Rooney commenting on it and saying Mings should be banned. But saying he "saw" the incident is a bit much given the footage is showing he's looking the other way and has his back to the situation.

We need some evidence if there are any eyes in the back of his hairy troll like head.

In the post-match interview Mings makes no defence, does not refer to either incident specifically and simply states he enjoyed the physicality of the match.

He meant it, have no doubt. Ditto Ibra.

They'll both get banned.

I would like to see how anybody can prove that was intentional. Tripped by Rooney, he looked off balance and Ibrahimovic had just also come piling in. Incidentally, how could Rooney see that it was deliberate? He was looking the other way, moaning to the referee, the lying hound.

Rooney's not the only one who can disguise the truth. Any player good enough to play in the Prem will be fly enough to make a deliberate foul look "accidental".

As for "proving" it, that doesn't have to be done beyond reasonable doubt (if it did, nobody could ever be booked for fouls like this and players would get away with all sorts). Those whose job it is to make these decisions (the ref on the day, or an FA panel afterwards) have to decide what looks likely to them. Ex-pros, who aren't going to be easily fooled, are invited to sit on those panels for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom