• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The search for a new DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck getting a DM, as soon as Ambrabat came up, i dont care anymore, fuck it give at least a defender we fans want ? You cunt recruitment team. Why are we entertaining getting 2 AFCON bound DM's ? Where the fuck is Yussuf Foffana ?

Not gonna shit on the Japanese guy because he’s not a sicknote good only for the glue factory. Bit old though.

[Bild] The Borussia Dortmund dressing room is glad that Jude Bellingham is no longer there. His transfer was probably beneficial for the climate within the dressing room. A kind of mood has built up against the Englishman.

Bullet dodged?

[Bild] The Borussia Dortmund dressing room is glad that Jude Bellingham is no longer there. His transfer was probably beneficial for the climate within the dressing room. A kind of mood has built up against the Englishman.

Bullet dodged?

nah, probably turns a bit toxic when you think you’re better than everyone else and not winning anything but doubt that’ll occur at Madrid

So if we do sign the Japanese guy that leaves a single homegrown slot left? Does that mean we’re not getting a CB?

Not gonna shit on the Japanese guy because he’s not a sicknote good only for the glue factory. Bit old though.
Isn't the oldest player in football like some 57 year old Japanese? We'll be fine. The Japanese are well known for carrying their prime athleticism past their peak, physically they guys can go until they're about 40.

Bullet dodged?
Young, English, Captain and better than any of them. Jealousy?

Yippee… we’ve gotten creative again!!

Although it’s the sort of creativity you see when you give a 2 YO a piece of paper and a box of crayons.

One thing we can guarantee though - is that he will work hard and run around very well. I hope he is very cheap.

So Sky are effectively saying we are going for Amrabat and Endo. So both for the same price as Lavia

If we do sign Amrabat (£35M) and Endo (£15M) that would fill both of our remaining non-homegrown squad spaces and confirm our budget was £50m tops

Unless I’m wrong and we are still going for a LCB. They’d need to be English. So who do we know that’s available, English and won’t cost more than say £30m?

If we do sign Amrabat (£35M) and Endo (£15M) that would fill both of our remaining non-homegrown squad spaces and confirm our budget was £50m tops

Unless I’m wrong and we are still going for a LCB. They’d need to be English. So who do we know that’s available, English and won’t cost more than say £30m?

does anyone think that the bids we made for Lavia, and Caicedo were just bollox in terms of our intentions ? - coz now it feels like it.

Or U21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom