• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Sam Allardyce School of Football Coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

6CM Addict
Honorary Member
I see the clog-happy cunt has drilled home his footballing tactics already at Blackburn:

Blackburn midfielder David Dunn has warned big-spending Manchester City that Rovers will "kick lumps" out of their star players on Saturday.

City, who have spent almost £100m on players this summer, begin their Premier League campaign at Ewood Park.

"It's important we do our best and kick lumps out of them - fairly of course," Dunn said.

"We must be strong and organised. The main thing is we will have to be really aggressive and knock them about a bit."

He added: "That's what the manager will be asking from our lads. We have to make Ewood Park a place no-one wants to come to again.

City manager Mark Hughes, who left Blackburn to take charge at Eastlands in June 2008, is expected to field several of his new multi-million pound signings on the opening day of the new season.

While former Rovers striker Roque Santa Cruz is not in contention to face his old club because of injury, Carlos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gareth Barry and Kolo Toure are all expected to feature.

Dunn feels they could need time to settle, and hopes Blackburn can take advantage.

"I think it is a good time to play City," he added.

"Unfortunately we don't have the same resources. But what we do have is an even level on that pitch and as soon as the lads cross the white line the money doesn't really matter. It's about how much you want it."

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce also feels Hughes might struggle to bed in his new players into his expensively assembled side.

"A whole group of new players, or five or six new players, is certainly something that causes you a few problems," Allardyce explained.

For us it's about trying to spoil their party, being that they think that they can come to a place like Blackburn Rovers and beat us comfortably with that kind of spending

"I've suffered it in the past myself at previous clubs where nine or 10 new players have come in and we've tried to play them all at the start of the season.

"While they have been very good players, there has been some disruption there.

"I hope that might be the case against Manchester City on Saturday. If it is, then we have to try and take advantage of that."

Expectations are high at City ahead of the new season but Allardyce is keen to give them as difficult a time as possible in their first game.

"Everybody will expect success instantly at Manchester City, that's the pressure they have got to live with," he said.

"For us it's about trying to spoil their party, being that they think that they can come to a place like Blackburn Rovers and beat us comfortably with that kind of spending.

"We're certainly going to go all out to make sure that's not the case."

I hate Allardyce, his big mouth, his persecution complex and everything about the way his teams play football, I really do.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=35241.msg924314#msg924314 date=1250253773]
I see the clog-happy cunt has drilled home his footballing tactics already at Blackburn:

I hate Allardyce, his big mouth, his persecution complex and everything about the way his teams play football, I really do.

[/quote]

I think Dunn should be charged with disrepute charges!!!! You cannot say were going to kick lumps out of the other team!!!

Good riddance to them both - hope blackburn do kick lumps out of city and then end up having lots of players suspended.

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/YL4TM_7XUlU&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=35241.msg924552#msg924552 date=1250280502]
Brilliant find Themn!!
[/quote]

Grassy arse.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=35241.msg924686#msg924686 date=1250326842]
This match is instant karma for Mark Hughes. I hope Gareth Barry gets his leg broken.

[/quote]

you don't really mean that do you? karma has a strange way of backfiring if ill is wished upon others......

This match is instant karma for Mark Hughes. I hope Gareth Barry gets his leg broken.

[/quote]

That's harsh and a bit unnecessary bunster!!! Would rather see hughes slip and break his leg on his way to the technical area, randomly reaching out and accidentally ripping the shorts off say micah richards as he is about to launch a throw-in

Allardyce is heading for a mental collapse. He was quite cocky when he left Bolton, but after being snubbed by England and bombed out at Newcastle he realises he's probably never going to have a great job at a big club, and you can see it is driving him deeper and deeper into bitter depression. I just hope he goes soon - he's not an entertaining nutter like Warnock, he's just a tiresome misery.

[quote author=red_maradona link=topic=35241.msg924693#msg924693 date=1250328383]

[/quote]

you don't really mean that do you? karma has a strange way of backfiring if ill is wished upon others......
[/quote]

I was just thinking of the aggressiveness of Blackburn under Hughes, and Carra and Cissé's broken legs. I don't particularly want the player(s) of Man City to suffer, but it would still be karmic if one of those multi-million-pound investments was wiped out for the season due to Blackburn playing the way Hughes taught them to play.

Agree with that list. For once I have to differ with my learned friend gkmacca. I can't find any entertainment value in that rancid bullfrog Worncock, whose behaviour at times is as moronic as Ginsoak's and whose teams are at least as nasty as Allardbucket's.

[quote author=Avmenon link=topic=35241.msg924800#msg924800 date=1250341441]
Gollum should be up there too.
[/quote]

Disagree.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=35241.msg924790#msg924790 date=1250340440]
Agree with that list. For once I have to differ with my learned friend gkmacca. I can't find any entertainment value in that rancid bullfrog Worncock, whose behaviour at times is as moronic as Ginsoak's and whose teams are at least as nasty as Allardbucket's.
[/quote]

I dunno, I quite like Colin erect male organ self-stimulator. Well, like is the wrong word but he is amusing. It helps of course that he is not a very good manager!

I think I dislike Fat Sam more than Moyes and Ferguson combined. I wish nothing but the very worst for him.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=35241.msg924722#msg924722 date=1250331959]
[quote author=red_maradona link=topic=35241.msg924693#msg924693 date=1250328383]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was just thinking of the aggressiveness of Blackburn under Hughes, and Carra and Cissé's broken legs. I don't particularly want the player(s) of Man City to suffer, but it would still be karmic if one of those multi-million-pound investments was wiped out for the season due to Blackburn playing the way Hughes taught them to play.

[/quote]

They played some decent stuff under Hughes.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=35241.msg924865#msg924865 date=1250347419]
[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=35241.msg924722#msg924722 date=1250331959]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They played some decent stuff under Hughes.
[/quote]

They also 'kicked lumps' out of the opposition.

[quote author=themn link=topic=35241.msg924501#msg924501 date=1250273639]
[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/YL4TM_7XUlU&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
[/quote]

this was one of my favourite football funnies.

still love it

By the way, you MUST see Allardyce's mini me Phil Brown on Sky at the moment - he's sitting next to Didi Hamman with a PINK sweater draped over his shoulders! He's SUCH a poseur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom