• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tevez rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseered

Well-Known
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/04/fergie-a-liar-claims-tevez-115875-21493552/

Carlos Tevez brands Fergie a 'liar' and vows revenge

Exclusive: By Martin Lipton 4/07/2009

Carlos Tevez has branded Sir Alex Ferguson a "liar" - and vowed Premier League revenge on the Manchester United manager.

Tevez is set to be unveiled at Manchester City after turning down the chance to stay at Old Trafford.

And the Argentine hit-man blamed Fergie's "lies" over his status in the champions' squad after last year's £30million signing of Dimitar Berbatov for driving him out of United.

Now Tevez, a huge favourite with the United fans, has promised to make Ferguson pay for the insult.

Tevez, who rejected the chance to stay at United even though the club met his £25.5m asking price, said: "Ferguson still believes I will be at United next season. He thinks I will return.

"But I know what I want and I know that Ferguson did not respect me as a player. Before Berbatov arrived in Manchester, Ferguson told me, 'You will still be the starting striker, so be cool'. But he lied to me! That is why I know I will not return to United.

"What I want to do next season is score against United. I promise I will not celebrate in front of the United fans but I will shout in Ferguson's face.

"You can be sure of that - and it will be one of the most beautiful things I have done in football."

I wanted us to get him, but after all these outburts I am glad we didnt. He is an ugly petulant child, and I cant see him fitting into the squad.
I do agree of course that it would be beautiful if he scores the winner against them.

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=34538.msg900367#msg900367 date=1246732176]
He's off his fucking head.
[/quote]

I think he's going to be what Man Citeh need ...

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=34538.msg900379#msg900379 date=1246733877]
What a cunt.

[/quote]

How could any player (or anyone for that matter) who wants to shout in Fergie's face be a cunt? ;D

If he truly wanted revenge on Ferguson then he would already have been unveiled at Anfield.

[quote author=KopKing link=topic=34538.msg900381#msg900381 date=1246734928]
[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=34538.msg900379#msg900379 date=1246733877]
What a cunt.

[/quote]

How could any player (or anyone for that matter) who wants to shout in Fergie's face be a cunt? ;D
[/quote]

There's far classier ways of going about it.

He's done far too much talking in the last few weeks for my liking.

I've said it before, I don't want this self-obsessed ubercunt anywhere near our club.

He does sound a complete mental, but the thought of him scoring against United and giving Fergie abuse would be so damn funny.

A bit like Britain's Got Talent; Classless, tastless, but throughly entertaining nonetheless.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=34538.msg900488#msg900488 date=1246752709]
He doesn't sound a complete mental, but the thought of him scoring against United and giving Fergie abuse would be so damn funny.

A bit like Britain's Got Talent; Classless, tastless, but throughly entertaining nonetheless.
[/quote]

Let's hope he gets a hat-trick against em, and forgets to brush his teeth the night before after a dinner of onions as well.

Is it just me, or are his bitter outbursts every 3 days making him look like a complete tit?

Give it up Carlos, we know you've got sour grapes - but all you're doing is cheapening yourself.

The latest from cuntwhistle...
Argentina international striker Carlos Tevez believes Manchester Unitedfans will forgive him if he seals a move to neighbours Manchester City.

The fans' favourite departed the Premier League champions this summer following the conclusion of his two-year loan, despite United's best efforts to retain his services.

The Red Devils agreed to pay the £25.5million fee required to secure the 25-year-old's services permanently along with dishing out a lucrative five-year contract.

However, Tevez, who now looks primed to seal to move to Eastlands, does not believe United fans will hold a grudge as he feels he was forced out of Old Trafford.

Untenable

Tevez thoroughly enjoyed his first season after playing a major role in Sir Alex Ferguson's side, but felt his lack of first-team football last term meant his situation was no longer tenable.

"If I play for Manchester City I don't think the United fans will feel I am a traitor," he told The People.

"They have to remember that at least as far as I know I have been thrown out of the club and I have to study the best offers available.

"[Leaving] came about because I could not stand my sporting situation at Manchester United any longer.

Strange things
"My first year was good in all senses. I played in the games and felt respected by the coach but in my second year some strange things happened that I still do not understand.

"After the game at Old Trafford where Liverpool beat us [4-1, in March], Ferguson ignored me almost as if I was to blame for the defeat when really Liverpool dominated us all over the pitch.

"After that the fans called for me to be in the team but he never took the advice on board because he always knows best.

"I gave everything for Manchester United and people know that. For that reason I don't deserve the way things have ended up."

[quote author=Carlos Tevez link=topic=34538.msg900882#msg900882 date=1246819436]"After that the fans called for me to be in the team but he never took the advice on board because he always knows best.[/quote]

So Carlos is suggesting the fans know better regarding team selection etc, than Fergie?

Hmmm.. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say this must be misquotes.. surely NO ONE can talk as much as this?

It's the same tactic Cashley used in his attempt to justify moving from the Arse to the Chavs - try to make it look like there was no alternative. I don't really know why players bother.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=34538.msg900893#msg900893 date=1246821800]
It's the same tactic Cashley used in his attempt to justify moving from the Arse to the Chavs - try to make it look like there was no alternative. I don't really know why players bother.
[/quote]
He doesnt have to engineer a move at all. He is out of contract, so all his talk only serves to gratify his supersized ego.

I didn't say "engineer", I said "justify", i.e.try and make the move (hence also the player himself) look fair and reasonable. In contract or out of it, I'm questioning why any of them ever bother.

Surely no one still believes he's going to sign for Liverpool after those last quotes? This would be the biggest 'smokescreen' ever.

Although the thought of that little troll scoring against United and running up and screaming in the old drunk's face is an amusing one, he probably needs to let it go a bit.

For one, even if he DOES score at Old Trafford it might lessen the effect slightly if its a consolation goal in a 3-1 defeat

And more generally, it doesn't really endear a player to the fans of their new club when all they can talk about is how bitter they are about their old club does it?

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=34538.msg901080#msg901080 date=1246873115]
Surely no one still believes he's going to sign for Liverpool after those last quotes? This would be the biggest 'smokescreen' ever.

[/quote]

I agree the possibility looks more distant by the day, but he's still saying "if". Why hasn't the move to Citeh already gone through if it's a dead cert?

That's certainly one possibility, but the most likely-sounding explanation I've heard for the delay in sorting Tevez' future out has come from our fellow forumite Mamma Mia. By his account Rafa's top priority is Villa, but Tevez is Plan B and he's prepared to wait on the outcome, at least for the moment, because LFC is the club he most wants to join.

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=34538.msg901169#msg901169 date=1246884375]
That's certainly one possibility, but the most likely-sounding explanation I've heard for the delay in sorting Tevez' future out has come from our fellow forumite Mamma Mia. By his account Rafa's top priority is Villa, but Tevez is Plan B and he's prepared to wait on the outcome, at least for the moment, because LFC is the club he most wants to join.
[/quote]

I think Mamma Mia was taking the piss, wasn't he?

[quote author=Judge Jules link=topic=34538.msg901169#msg901169 date=1246884375]
[/quote]

ha ha. he calls himself mamma mia because when he tells his whoopers everyone shouts 'MAMMA MIA!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom