• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Return of the Animal print pants..

Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth_thomas

Mr.
from .tv

Andriy Voronin has confirmed that he will not be staying at Hertha Berlin next season.

The Ukraine international joined the German outfit on a season-long loan from Liverpool last summer.

Having struggled to adapt to life in England, the former Bayer Leverkusen forward rediscovered his goalscoring touch once back in the familiar surroundings of the Bundesliga.

He found the target on 11 occasions for Hertha as they challenged for a UEFA Champions League spot.

Their efforts ultimately proved to be in vain, as they finished fourth, and Voronin was informed that he would not be required in the 2009-10 campaign.

"(The match against Karlsruhe on Saturday) was my last match as a Hertha Berlin player," Voronin told Die Welt.

"I want to wish the club and their fans all the best in the future."

This probably won't be a popular view, but hows about we keep him then don't need to buy a back up striker, instead spending the money on other areas that need attention?

At least he can score against shit teams.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=33779.msg876075#msg876075 date=1243381397]
This probably won't be a popular view, but hows about we keep him then don't need to buy a back up striker, instead spending the money on other areas that need attention?

At least he can score against shit teams.
[/quote]

I hear what your saying.........but im not buying it for one second. Get rid of straight away please!!

He's alot better than most give him credit for, but is that good enough?

Who knows.

It says alot when his current team don't want him.

[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=33779.msg876128#msg876128 date=1243404211]

Who knows.

[/quote]

I think it has a lot to do with him costing £4 million (or thereabouts), had they gained the CL spot then I think he would have stayed.

[quote author=Dreambeliever link=topic=33779.msg876128#msg876128 date=1243404211]

Who knows.

[/quote]

Not in the Prem he isn't.

I thought he had some games in which he looked quite useful, but either way, I don't want him back.

He sounds like an arrogant cunt and doesn't have enough talent to justify it.

[quote author=Mors link=topic=33779.msg876227#msg876227 date=1243414132]
Sell him for 2mill or anything we can get.
[/quote]

I'd take a bag of spanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom