• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa Benitez exclusive: blame, lies and broken promises at Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=44454.msg1296698#msg1296698 date=1299517747]
I think everyone knows how i feel about Rafa (happy to remind yous if not) but i bet the player hes talking aboit when he says he knew what he would do four times in a row was Carragher.
I can just imagine him sitting with Montse after critiscising the shit out of her dinner (he wanted an omlette she made him a steak) saying 'This player will hit it long now.....watch montse'
Carragher hits a long aimless upfield pass
'I know them so well montse i am a tactical genius'
Carragher hits a long aimless upfield pass......
[/quote]

I was thinking exactly that when I read it.

I prefer Kenny.

All the best though Benitez, I hope you get over this soon and find a job somewhere appropriate for you.

Maybe Mourinho will get hit by a bus and you can go to Madrid.

[quote author=RolandG link=topic=44454.msg1296728#msg1296728 date=1299520466]
Krump and Oncy you heartless bastards! LOL
[/quote]

Every single Liverpool fan knows he's talking about Carra.

'Everything was "Blame Rafa". But now, with Dalglish in charge, and without new players, because Carroll hasn't played and Suarez has hardly played, the same group of players are doing much better [than under Hodgson].

'Two years ago they were finishing second. In football it is a question sometimes of the mentality, understanding the players, the atmosphere, the confidence.'

And Kenny seems to do this effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom