• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Bologna (H) - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Jota was going to go 10 games without being injured. He could have played 5 mins against Wolves and still likely to have picked up something.

Asked my Juve-supporting cousin about Bologna. Apparently they're a very different side from the one which got them to the CL last season - the manager and quite a few players have all moved on, they're suffering for it at the moment and he defo thinks we should beat them.

That said, they're an Italian side so they'll know how to park the bus. I'm not expecting this to be easy.

I wonder how long it will take for Slot to learn to game the international break. Maybe we can sub a few players towards the end of the Palace game to support pulling them out of the international break. Hell of a run after that break and it would be really useful to have his current favoured XI firing.

Let's also hope Elliot is back in training over that break, we could use him in that period too.

I wonder how long it will take for Slot to learn to game the international break. Maybe we can sub a few players towards the end of the Palace game to support pulling them out of the international break. Hell of a run after that break and it would be really useful to have his current favoured XI firing.

Let's also hope Elliot is back in training over that break, we could use him in that period too.
But how can they pull out from International games unless they are genuinely injured? Isn't there a FIFA directive to ensure INT teams asses any injured players themselves and any pulled out of INT games are banned from PL games if found to be done so. I assume something like that still exists.

But how can they pull out from International games unless they are genuinely injured? Isn't there a FIFA directive to ensure INT teams asses any injured players themselves and any pulled out of INT games are banned from PL games if found to be done so. I assume something like that still exists.

Honestly no idea. I guess you also need a player to feel they need the break too. Unlikely for someone like Gravy who has just broken into the NL first team.

Not judging from the highlights I watched. Outpaced Calafiori like a Ferrari driving past a normal car.
I saw live where he fell over trying to take the ball infield. I switched off the game after that, was a bit of a bore fest and PSG look toothless without their strikers.

if their name is Jota, Konate, Alisson or Chiesa I'm sure their "injury" will be met with a shrug of the shoulders. It'll be a bit harder for Salah of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom