• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 34 (Postponed) - Other Games (14/15th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Tuesday
Spurs vs City

Wednesday
United vs Newcastle
Brighton vs Chelsea

Hopefully City win 8-0 making a draw on the final day enough.
This is what I want too just so we can see a mini riot break out in North London.

But the truth is I wouldn't trust those cunts across the park to also not lose 8-0 on the final day.

Hmmm not too arsed either way but if a Spurs/ West Ham win hands it to Arse and sparks City into marmalizing United in the final I could live with it

Would rather arsenal win it tbh. they have actual fans, doesn't make football seem like a simulation

Would rather arsenal win it tbh. they have actual fans, doesn't make football seem like a simulation
Yeah but their fans are infinitely more cringe than the 6 city fans. Some of them believe arteta has already nearly eclipsed klopp.

Fuck
Them.
Crackers

Yeah but their fans are infinitely more cringe than the 6 city fans. Some of them believe arteta has already nearly eclipsed klopp.

Fuck
Them.
Crackers
Yeah I get that but they're just online weirdos (like we are not lol)

Real life fans are all kinda normal and it makes things less farmers league

I want a city double. 5 goals in every game. Fuck everyone who's not us. Let the cheats win
If the titles aren't erased due to 115 then the financial irregularities will be forgotten by all but oppo hardliners. And then the history books just shows title after title and cup after cup. Fuck that. An Arsenal title in the list of PL winners won't mean anything in isolation

If the titles aren't erased due to 115 then the financial irregularities will be forgotten by all but oppo hardliners. And then the history books just shows title after title and cup after cup. Fuck that. An Arsenal title in the list of PL winners won't mean anything in isolation

Couldn't give a shit about the history books, I'm not going to be reading them. On the pitch they've completely dominated so who's arsed. Not like it's Juve with their match fixing scandal.

Is it so we can go "only cheats stopped us". And fucking what? they did stop us.

I want to focus on us winning titles, and i want us to be the only team who stopped them from winning more than 5 on the spin, and we did it with aplomb. Fuck arsenal coming acting like theyre the saviours of football. They can fuck off back to the banter bus and swivel

Couldn't give a shit about the history books, I'm not going to be reading them. On the pitch they've completely dominated so who's arsed. Not like it's Juve with their match fixing scandal.

Is it so we can go "only cheats stopped us". And fucking what? they did stop us.
They completely dominated because of 115 - if that doesn't bother you ; the cheating, conniving, manipulative cunts that used that illegality to buy the best players and put together an indomitable squad, preventing us winning titles that we actually deserved - and instead you'd rather they continue to benefit from distorting the game to their advantage - and would rather they continue to add titles, over another team that has done it the right way, as we did, then I can only wonder at what the world has come to because you are choosing personal bias / hate over what is actually fair and right (regardless of a section of despicable fans - that all clubs have, Arteta and whatever).

They completely dominated because of 115 - if that doesn't bother you ; the cheating, conniving, manipulative cunts that used that illegality to buy the best players and put together an indomitable squad, preventing us winning titles that we actually deserved - and instead you'd rather they continue to benefit from distorting the game to their advantage - and would rather they continue to add titles, over another team that has done it the right way, as we did, then I can only wonder at what the world has come to because you are choosing personal bias / hate over what is actually fair and right (regardless of a section of despicable fans - that all clubs have, Arteta and whatever).
Its a game of football mate. You get out what you put in. I look for a bit of distraction and chat on here. i trust you boycott many industries and products if that you're that impassioned?

Fuck. Everyone. But. Us.

Teams have always cheated and always will cheat. Whether it's on the pitch or off the pitch. I'm more irate over on the pitch cheating

Its a game of football mate. You get out what you put in. I look for a bit of distraction and chat on here. i trust you boycott many industries and products if that you're that impassioned?

Fuck. Everyone. But. Us.
I do my best !

But here's the thing - City's perversion has directly resulted in stealing titles from us. Directly. They are the devil incarnate. For that I want them burnt at the stake. Arsenal I don't care about.

I do my best !

But here's the thing - City's perversion has directly resulted in stealing titles from us. Directly. They are the devil incarnate. For that I want them burnt at the stake. Arsenal I don't care about.
And yet here we are; the only club to have cut the head off the hydra. It may have gotten stronger and grown more heads since then, and we may have fallen away but i'd rather be the only team to make them wince. They still fear us and we live in peps head. I like that. I want klopp to be the only manager consistently to have given pep grief. We may not have the silverware to match it, but i've got the memories.

On 2 separate documentaries we've had managers fear us. Pep panicking how to deal with our front 3, and Arteta playing YNWA to try and make his players immune (it failed). I like that.

We've always felt cheated. Whether it was fergie with the refs, Chelsea hoarding youth players/ financial irregularites, or city doing dodgy deals. Difference is now we have charges. It changes nothing for me. Us against the world, and fuck the rest

They’ll be stripped of all titles.
They'll be fined, and we'll have to accept it

If it was simple, they would have announced it by now. I do believe the PL is squirming and trying to find a way out of the mess

They'll be fined, and we'll have to accept it

If it was simple, they would have announced it by now. I do believe the PL is squirming and trying to find a way out of the mess
Nah. City are trying every trick in the book to not get put in front of the panel. If they are only fined there will be absolute uproar from the rest of the league.

Nah. City are trying every trick in the book to not get put in front of the panel. If they are only fined there will be absolute uproar from the rest of the league.
tbh i think nothing will happen, and then the super league chatter raises its head again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom