• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis, the next cab on the rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way this has a chance in hell is if Diaz is a money grabbing prick and starts acting the cunt with the club / Klopp.

Given he’s no indication whatsoever of this or of doing so in the future I think we can safely ignore whoever dreamed this up on Twitter.

It wasn’t me who brought up Ryan Fraser.

I’m sorry you’re traumatised by the mention of Ryan Fraser.

I’ll do my best to curtail mentions of Ryan Fraser, but can’t be held responsible if other posters mention Ryan Fraser.

Akso… May the Ryan Fraser Be With You!!!!

I can't stop laughing at this 🙂

I am on the fence with Diaz. Even in his first season when everyone was creaming over him, I wasn't that impressed. I expected more, largely due to the excessive praise. I thought I was the only one not seeing it.

He came back last season and he was much worse. Injury perhaps but if that's his true level, he's not even fit to lace Mane's boots. 50m isn't that far of a stretch tbh, based on what I have collectively seen so far.

Like that "Not the Nine o Clock" song years ago, with Diaz, I feel like we haven't seen enough end product so..

"Nice Video, not sure about the song"...

Diaz is a good player. However, I'm not yet convinced how good he's going to be. He started like a house on fire, tailed off, got injured, came back and looked handy. As it stands, he still has it all to prove. I'm not sold on him being the ace that some people think he is. I hope he is FFS. But, who knows?
Certainly, he's not yet displayed any form like peak Mane.

Diaz is a good player. However, I'm not yet convinced how good he's going to be. He started like a house on fire, tailed off, got injured, came back and looked handy. As it stands, he still has it all to prove. I'm not sold on him being the ace that some people think he is. I hope he is FFS. But, who knows?
Certainly, he's not yet displayed any form like peak Mane.

He was the stand-out player in some tough champions league matches en route to the final, and was our best player last season before his injury. his output isn't perfect yet, but he is a superb player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom