• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool will keep struggling until FSG and Brendan Rodgers stick to a plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
M&S used to do really nice Beef and Tewkesbury Mustard bangers. Haven't seen them on the shelves for donkey's years though.

An Aussie CB/RB who played for my football team at college was telling a group of us in the common room bar one day that Australian slang has a collection of euphemisms for the male member. The above expression could easily be one, but didn't figure on the list as far as I remember. I do recall "pork sword", "veal dagger" and "beef bayonet".

Yes - I once met a German who referred to it as "playing the beef trumpet".

Unfortunately he was male - otherwise I'd have a list of tunes I'd love to hear.

Yeah my fiancée is from Melbourne and doesn't eat pork. Anyway when she was over in England she ate sausages (which were pork!) frequently, however she refuses to admit she has eaten pork, she is adamant that they were beef sausages! This discussion can get quite heated.

Exciting story....

Slight disturbing when I read it back.....

The moral is - and any ex-pats will back this up - Aussies don't know what a good sausage is....

It's heartbreaking

The moral is - and any ex-pats will back this up - Aussies don't know what a good sausage is....

It's heartbreaking

My brother lives in Australia, and whenever he's back in Norn Iron he devours sausages like there's no tomorrow. I'm beginning to understand why.

31f21186babec99b2d80254d9ffb18db.jpg

Here's a plan: Sell the club to someone who knows what they are doing. Or employ a manager, chief exec and backroom staff with experience of success.

I reckon we should shout and scream until we get what we want.

And get Raheem to give us a lend of Aidy, he gets shit done.

FSG are obviously looking to compile a portfolio of clubs that regularly lose their talents. The Red Sox are now playing a new James Taylor song called 'The Angels of Fenway' that has the lyrics:

Damn them Yankees
Outspending everybody 2 to 1
Picking up on the cream of the crop
Stealing everyone’s favorite son

No wonder Werner and Co don't see anything odd about our situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom