• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kelly’s Heroes 2024/25 - SLOTS QUAD SQUAD

Are you a Viking or a pussy?

• Total voters

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Now that shite international bollocks is out of the way let’s get back to business. Pre-season is underway. A little over a month to the new season. That means one thing. Calling all recruits.

A new day, a new dawn a new campaign.

Who is all in on us winning the league and more. No real reason other than blind faith. This seasons mantra is be less pussy and be more Viking!

New ideas with a new structure. Would Slot go more pragmatic and less chaos? No gaping wholes at the back.

The outgoing players had minimal impact. Badger now fit. Slobby and Gravy to deliver more. Jota may not be dead for half the season.

So who is in. Sign-up with the voting options.

I'm abstaining for now. Brizzle promised a jinx heavy version, and i enjoy taunting the gods

Not sure I being impaled by a Viking is fun. It’s not my cup of tea. Each to their own though.

It's a bit of a wild card season. City and Arsenal players have played a shit load of football over the last 2 years. Lots of the top players haven't had a summer break. There's going to be increased injuries. There will be some surprising final positions at the end of May. I believe Slott and his weird clone army can rub their heads together and mastermind us to first place. Sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom