• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Insights from Dr Ian Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this the other day. Fuck me Rodgers really was a wrecking ball when it came to signings. Almost every pick a total disaster.

Tom Ince over Coutinho! Hahaha ffs, honestly. What an absolute tool.

Saw this the other day. Fuck me Rodgers really was a wrecking ball when it came to signings. Almost every pick a total disaster.

Tom Ince over Coutinho! Hahaha ffs, honestly. What an absolute tool.

It's really good. They all seemed a little skeptical of Rodgers. Benteke was one no-one wanted.

Tom Ince deal falling through and we ended up with Coutinho, I mean what a happy accident that changed the direction of the club.

No Phillipe? No Virgil, and No Allison....

Tom Ince helped us win the league! 🤣

It's really good. They all seemed a little skeptical of Rodgers. Benteke was one no-one wanted.

Tom Ince deal falling through and we ended up with Coutinho, I mean what a happy accident that changed the direction of the club.

No Phillipe? No Virgil, and No Allison....

Tom Ince helped us win the league! 🤣

You forget some of the horrors don't you. I'd totally forgotten about Ince, if I ever really knew.

That first summer we also dodged Walcott and Clint Dempsey, luckily enough.

Good to finally have confirmation that it was him who insisted on Lallana and Benteke, too. Although of course anyone with a brain could have worked that out at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom