• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injury Updates 2024/5

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Sadly time to start one of these again.
------

Journo to Ali :
Alisson walking slowly as he leaves Selhurst Park. Says he does not know how serious his injury is but probably won’t be going away with Brazil.

Hansern : Macca has already posted that he isnt injured, btw.

Yep we need some backbone for some of these players who are getting run into the ground

Anyone seen updates on Jayden Danns? I would love him to become our backup centre forward when fit.

Another case of Nunez having sporadic aim.

Ali likely missing Arsenal away is annoying. We have a good record there, but a real test for sure.

Given how Ali's performed against Arsenal the last few games, maybe not all that bad.

Jaros has got this.

& what's the deal with Harv, back for Chelsea?

The answer on Chiesa is a bit concerning - seems like it’s not an injury, but a general lack of fitness because of missing the pre-season. Says “we feel sorry for him” that he has only been in the squad sporadically, but I guess nothing can be done until he builds up the fitness.

It’s similar to Gravenberch last season. There’s no point rushing him into the squad to not be able to compete then lose all confidence and any faith from the crowd.

The answer on Chiesa is a bit concerning - seems like it’s not an injury, but a general lack of fitness because of missing the pre-season. Says “we feel sorry for him” that he has only been in the squad sporadically, but I guess nothing can be done until he builds up the fitness.
Why is that concerning? It’s a completely normal situation. The lack of fitness was evident against West Ham, it’s mindless fans that want to make out as if he’s another Arthur.

Back
Top Bottom