• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

If anyone attending the CL home games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spionkop69

Get the cretins out!
From London area or Berkshire / Bucks area wants a lift to and from games then I'd be happy to take people and share petrol costs.

To be honest I need someone to talk to me on the way home to keep me from sleeping. But seriously, if you do, reply here or send me a PM.

I'm much better and nicer in real life!

@Ryan can vouch for my cabbie skills

Where did you get the ticket Spion? ACS? I'm made for a CL game. Didn't qualify for tickets.

I would really like to get to a champions league match this season. It's been a while. I will experience Spion's driving some day as well hopefully

I'm also desperate to get a ticket for a champions league game, the idea of meeting any of you lot is quite terrifying mind. I'm reckoning it'll be nigh on impossible unfortunately, hopefully something comes up on the site.

I'm also desperate to get a ticket for a champions league game, the idea of meeting any of you lot is quite terrifying mind. I'm reckoning it'll be nigh on impossible unfortunately, hopefully something comes up on the site.
Everyone mentioned so far in this thread are bang on. Except for Ryan obviously

I will 100% be up for all our champs league home games if I can Woland up some Tix.

And happy to share petty costs John.
And buy drinks in the harry.

Please bare me in mind.

I will 100% be up for all our champs league home games if I can Woland up some Tix.

And happy to share petty costs John.
And buy drinks in the harry.

Please bare me in mind.

You are always on my mind. Plus I don't have a ridiculously small sports car this time!

John is a fucking star by the way.

He drove to the office door I was at in fucking Coventry to collect me, and then dropped me back at the hotel in that same shithole that night.

The man went completely out of his way.

That shit's tight.

John is a fucking star by the way.

He drove to the office door I was at in fucking Coventry to collect me, and then dropped me back at the hotel in that same shithole that night.

The man went completely out of his way.

That shit's tight.

I've always believed that if you offer a lift then it's door to door. Especially at stupid o clock in the morning.

Thank you Ryan. I kind of enjoy being the driver. I feel like Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams - if you drive them, they will come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom