• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent and Gomez look like they just want to leave on their holidays. Will probably get to do it after the Switzerland game.

I was thinking this, and wondering what will happen next year when Mbappe arrives. They will either become the unbearable brothers, or Jude will feel his noise pushed out of joint by a bigger star with a bigger ego, and might just sort his shit out.
Be nice if one or more senior pros in the England or Madrid set-up had a word, but I'm not sure who would do that.
Because right now, I find it hard to admire him as a player as he's such an insufferable arse.
I wonder if this is how non-LFC fans felt about Gerrard (although Stevie's ego never reached these levels, he just had a cocksure arrogance about him that matched his talent).

i honestly feel like he’s levels worse than gerrard but the media / marketing utilisation of top players has gone up levels too so who knows. i’ve seen maybe two interviews with him and in one he was yakking about how nobody thought he’d make it 🤮🤮🤮🤮

the mbappe thing will indeed be interesting but it’ll likely be the galactico era again where they’ll be alright if they keeping winning and making obscene money

I was thinking this, and wondering what will happen next year when Mbappe arrives. They will either become the unbearable brothers, or Jude will feel his noise pushed out of joint by a bigger star with a bigger ego, and might just sort his shit out.
Be nice if one or more senior pros in the England or Madrid set-up had a word, but I'm not sure who would do that.
Because right now, I find it hard to admire him as a player as he's such an insufferable arse.
I wonder if this is how non-LFC fans felt about Gerrard (although Stevie's ego never reached these levels, he just had a cocksure arrogance about him that matched his talent).
I was thinking exactly same about how they felt about Stevie Me.
Kane winds me up the same now, I think getting annoyed with players who just roam all about.

I hear what everyone is saying about Bellingham but, tbf, he's backing it up on the pitch at the moment. Even among this godawful, disjointed English team he still came up with a moment of magic.

There have been players who have bought their own hype in the past who perhaps should have been a bit more circumspect.

We'll see what he's made of when he eventually hits some adversity or, as some have mentioned, has to share the spotlight with Mbappe.

I hear what everyone is saying about Bellingham but, tbf, he's backing it up on the pitch at the moment. Even among this godawful, disjointed English team he still came up with a moment of magic.

There have been players who have bought their own hype in the past who perhaps should have been a bit more circumspect.

We'll see what he's made of when he eventually hits some adversity or, as some have mentioned, has to share the spotlight with Mbappe.
Good in the first game, trash in the next 2 then had his moment the other night after doing fuck all for the previous 93mins.

Found wanting in pretty much all Madrid's knockout games in the CL.

Grown a bit of a mouth on him too the little fucking scrote.

he was the master

bellingham's was not a proper overhead kick
more a scissors kick as we say it here

Truly...and it wasn't a once off thing with him.
He pulled off spectacular stuff quite regularly if I remember correctly, and properly too

tenor.gif

I can't believe the size of the cocks all the French players have. On their jerseys.

I paused the game on the 56th minute. Planned to to watch from there after I finished eating.

Laptop shit the bed and I have come back in the 76th minute.

Guess I just saved myself 20 minutes.

I paused the game on the 56th minute. Planned to to watch from there after I finished eating.

Laptop shit the bed and I have come back in the 76th minute.

Guess I just saved myself 20 minutes.

Stopped it at 48 mins because I had to drive my daughter to training. Came back and started it but accidentally saw the result on the news. Thats 45 mins saved that I can waste on something else.

Apparently the nose pushed out of joint was what happened when Haaland ripped up the record books.

fucking pepe is the same age as me, i feel like id die if i attempted 90 minutes of serious football

Anyone watching on BBC?
What did the commentator mean when he said for Liverpool fans 'he's ( Drkušić) is one of yours'.

..or did I mishear him?

Anyone watching on BBC?
What did the commentator mean when he said for Liverpool fans 'he's ( Drkušić) is one of yours'.

..or did I mishear him?
Think I heard something along those lines.

Assumed he meant he supports Liverpool.

Anyone watching on BBC?

..or did I mishear him?

I don't mean to be rude Vanja but so far I've preferred the look of your team mate Bijol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom