• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a gamble, but it hasn't worked out. Anyone offering him a contract now needs their head examining. He's not cut out for going to the shops and back, let alone PL football. Sad for everyone.

I was done with Thiago after the Arsenal game anyway. I had the deluded fantasy that he would just hit the ground running, contribute greatly for 3 months and put some respect on his name at Liverpool. But he was shite, which should’ve been expected.

8f4jos.jpg

He's like the anti-Jesus. "And on the 3rd day, he died again, in accordance with the Scriptures..."

& given the fucker's crocked again (let's say for a few months at least given that's round about the minimum for Thiago) that ratio will drop below 1.......that's fucking outrageous.

a7d90ce4b7d6a06084fdc76effad1f045dd322ee.jpeg

Realistically, the best thing to do with Thiago is to take him out into a field and shoot the fucker. It's the humane thing to do.

He played about 3 ace games for us, a few other decent games and the rest of the time he's been as useful as tits on a bull.

So, nice guy, probably ace at BBQs but, RIP. x

Realistically, the best thing to do with Thiago is to take him out into a field and shoot the fucker. It's the humane thing to do.

He played about 3 ace games for us, a few other decent games and the rest of the time he's been as useful as tits on a bull.

So, nice guy, probably ace at BBQs but, RIP. x

I say we do it in the style of murder on the field express and everyone gets their shot, it's only fair.

So are we calling it a draw with Bayern over bad transfers or was Mane still a better deal than Thiago?

The dream is getting an invite to a joint Thiago/Lucas BBQ and smuggling in a concealed weapon. Wait until the food is dished up, which is bound to be delicious, these boys know their onions, and then just take the cunts out. Easy, bang bang, we're all happy. Wait for the police, maybe clean up the Brazilian street food now everyone else has fled in terror, and, bingo. Job done.

I am really having trouble getting over how badly we played against Arsenal - there have been worse results in Klopp's tenure, but Sunday was a case of the players not trying hard enough and catalogue of mistakes all over the pitch. It feels worse because I feel like Arsenal got too much credit for it, and we really did help them in getting that credit by ineptitude all over the pitch. It's the sort of performance and result that would still ache at me even if we go onto win the title. What a cuntish performance all over - especially our manager.

Anyway thinking about Burnley - the result is all that matters, but thinking about who is going to be playing on the right side - well the guy that gets 20M a year can work that shit out and he better not do some of his bollox selection like he did on Sunday. Enough of this ballshit playing Gakpo on the right and trying to make it work when he knows it's never worked before. Also if he going to play that dopey Gravey - then play him as an LCM where he actually does perform a bit.

There haven't been many days under Klopp where I felt as low as I did (as we probably did) last week. We were comprehensively twatted. They were miles better than us. We've been beaten loads of times, that was a mauling. We were shite.
But, positives, we're still top of the League. Our other Prem defeat this season was bollocks, undeserved.
Let's twat these cunts this weekend and get back on track. We're still competing on 4 fronts, we'll win one or more I'm sure. We're too good not to.
My belief is kill it in the cups and see what the League deals us. Top 4 leaves the new guy with a CL spot, a fan base positive as fuck and Klopp a legacy to applaud.

Tomorrow is probably more crucial than the Arsenal game was, because we have to show a reaction and we have to show we're worthy leaders. City are chomping at the bit now with KDB and Haaland back, we all know this is where they win every game. 3pts is a must, but I really hope we don't get into a "too many cooks" situation with the squad and start disrupting it. Gomez deserves to keep his place for starters, and Bradley should come into our thinking when he's ready to return back. Only reasonable returns to the team would be Endo, because we're lacking a bit in midfield, and Salah, because we're going to struggle to play Jota in every game, while Gapko continues to be hit and miss.

Klopp:

Jota out for a while, thigh injury.
Salah will be back in 2 weeks maybe
Alisson has the flu.

Klopp haha

“We talk about the luxury of lining up players which now we don’t have, by the way if anyone asks me this question again, I will kick him out of the room”

Take note James.

Forgave Kompany long ago for that goal he scored against Leicester…..what a question.

Klopp:

Jota out for a while, thigh injury.
Salah will be back in 2 weeks maybe
Alisson has the flu.
Lol. Top shithousery wind up right here.

Right about Salah though, if not next week then the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom