• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Final - France v Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Versaljko halts ther play
Sees lots of the ball, but just holds it and then passes is back inside, never tries to get to the line or pass his man

Been a good world cup.
Ive enjoyed it very much.
Lovely weather all summer, great games, a good England run, lots of beers.

Probably the most ive enjoyed a world cup since 1986.

Nice.

I told everyone in work at the outset that France were simply too strong a squad not to win the tournament.

I get £0.00 back , cos I didn't fucking back them
Same

Nice.

I told everyone in work at the outset that France were simply too strong a squad not to win the tournament.

I get £0.00 back , cos I didn't fucking back them
I also did a 50p bet for them to win, meaning I get 3 quid back

283 back if it stays this way

If Keown says the water carrier has become the champagne carrier once more I will disembowel my cat

If Keown says the water carrier has become the champagne carrier once more I will disembowel my cat
.....It's not the cats's fault, you could probably trace Keowns' s address by trawling the property registery and go and disembowel him ....but leave the cat alone.

.....It's not the cats's fault, you could probably trace Keowns' s address by trawling the property registery and go and disembowel him ....but leave the cat alone.
Fucking hate cats. Only have them to keep rats away

A956EBA2-8D7E-4815-BBFE-A070996A6332.jpeg

Ill be god damned if im gonna clean up this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom