• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Enzo is a bit of a cheat

I wish refs would do that more often and consistently. It is perfectly fair to judge someone crying on the ground to jumping into action as unsportsmanlike, which it is.

But, would have expected a warning first in a game like this.

His forefathers actually came from Donabate in north Co Dublin and emigrated to Argentina in the 1860's.
He still has some distant cousins there.
The BBC had an article about one of his ancestors being from Cushendall. The one called MacAllister.

Its a World Cup final and this cunt of a ref just lets the Argentina players waste time like they want to.
Awful. Rodrigo De Paul is the worst.

Its a World Cup final and this cunt of a ref just lets the Argentina players waste time like they want to.

He booked Enzo. He has already done more at this point than any final ref I have seen.

They've made nine attempts on goal, and France none. I don't think the French can really point fingers about time wasting.

Varane passes to the nobody and the ball goes out, Deschamps makes a face. Kounde silently pleads to be taken off next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom