• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup Final - France v Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is 1st time France have completed a World Cup Final with 11 players still on the park at the final whistle.

Phoey!

When will organisers realise, you can have all the fancy tactics, all the great movement, all the classy goals you like, but there's no entertainment like a good old punch up. They need to encourage it!

Last edited:
Shit end to a good World Cup.

That pen was a joke and completely changed the course of the game.

France may still ended up winning but was very unfair on Croatia who were well on top in the 1st half. Shame.

Four goals, whatever you think of the officiating (I thought it was handball having seen even less obvious ones given against us) is nothing to be sniffed at. I thought France was playing in 3rd gear while Croatia was pretty much in cruising gear from the outset. In front of goal, France was superior to everyone and that’s half the battle.

Finally recovered after managing to get ourselves invited to a house party at 2am & not getting home until almost 7am.

Boss day/night. Love the fact you can go out any day in Liverpool & find busy bars & pubs.

Anyway, felt sorry for Croatia, despite the score I actually thought they were the better side for much of the match.

The penalty for handball was a fucking joke as well.

7493AFA3-FD9F-46DB-8646-82E045C89CB2.jpeg

Straight G.

Kudos, I know it's a drop in the ocean to him, but I wish there were a lot more drops in the ocean from others as well off.

So was Paulinho

I don't understand the selections at all

Paulinho ? - what the fuck is he doing in that team ? - how can they miss out Kante. It just shows that FIFA have to put in X amount of players from certain countries to either please their sponsors or some other dodgy reason. Also the best player in that tournament in my view was Trippier - I just cannot believe I have never noticed a player of his quality - he was fucking brilliant and consistent. It is a big shame the rest of the England teams build up play was too slow to take advantage of his runs and even so he created the most goal-scoring chances out of ALL players in the tournament - was mentioned on BBC website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom