• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Will.I.an

look lad. if you want a bunch of yes men telling you your percentages are awesome then i'm afraid that's not gonna happen. you've been off the boil for a while now.

Point out an example where the OHareometer has been off the boil.

Just do it. The added bonus will be, when Willian makes the LW position his own, this will leave Rodgers no option but to play Coutinho in the middle. No more of that 4-3-3 bullshit.

-----Sturridge (Suarez)-----
Willian---Coutinho---Aspas

This front 4 will cut any defense to shreds.

His stats are not great, yet, but the consistency will come. Shakhtar have bought a lot of very talented Brazilians over the years - Fernandinho, Elano, Jadson, Luis Adriano, Douglas Costa, Ilsinho, Taison, Matuzalem, Eduardo (the "Croatian") etc, but for me Willian is the biggest talent among all of them (Fernandinho is a close 2nd). He is like Robben in that when he cuts inside from the wing everybody knows what he is going to do, but there is nothing they can do to stop him. Even without scoring all that much, he is the biggest attacking threat on the pitch and always makes defenses busy trying to contain him - which opens opportunities for his teammates. Shakhtar missed him badly in the loss to Borussia in the Quarter-finals last year; you could just see that they lost a whole attacking dimension – then Borussia could concentrate all of their attention on Mkhitaryan and Shakhtar's threat was easily neutralized.

We can well afford the fucker. Lets make this happen Ayre. Make me think for one day you arent a cunt.

If he signs.....seriously....dont stop the party.

Reactions: ILD
Back
Top Bottom