• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Will.I.an

#LFC vying with #THFC for Willian, BR moved for him after missing out on Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Diego Costa ( Gary Jacob + Tony Barrett )

Doesnt hurt to try. We're moaning about not signing anyone, and then moan when we try.
Worst thing that can happen is a no.

it's happening. 91%

"Every time I get the chance I watch Liverpool." "They are a very important club and a lot of players would jump at the chance to play for them. Despite all their problems they have a great chance to get back to the top of English football again. I remember watching their midfielder Lucas doing an interview for Sport TV in Brazil and he was showing a camera crew around. He spoke so highly about Anfield and we saw that the facilities behind the scenes are fantastic."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...lus-video-of-him-in-action-article720253.html

Liverpool chiefs backing Willian transfer.. without Luis Suarez having to be sold first

13 Aug 2013 22:30
Rodgers poised to pounce as cost-cutting Russians Anzhi put Brazil winger they bought for £32m just months ago up for grabs
Hannover-96-v-FC-Anji-Makhachkala--UEFA-Europa-League-Round-of-32-1723425.jpg
Big deal: Willian could be the headline-grabbing signing Liverpool want

Martin Rose
Liverpool want Brazilian winger Willian to be their marquee summer signing and dispel the gloom caused by Luis Suarez.
The Reds' owners, Fenway Sports Group, have been prepared to bankroll a major signing for manager Brendan Rodgers all summer, and are backing his pursuit of Willian.
Russia's Anzhi Makhachkala want to cash in on the Samba star just eight months after buying him for £32million from Shakhtar Donetsk, because they need to slash costs.
This has alerted the Anfield giants, with Rodgers keen to land a big-name signing after missing out on Atletico Madrid's Diego Costa and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, of Shakhtar.
He does not need to sell Suarez first to a move for Willian, as FSG have promised him the cash to make a major signing.
Liverpool could face competition from Tottenham, as their boss Andre Villas-Boas has tried to buy the South American for both them and Chelsea.
While Rodgers has been busy this summer, buying Iago Aspas, Luis Alberto and Simon Mignolet and signing Kolo Toure, none of those players cost over £10m.
Meanwhile, Daniel Sturridge scored twice in a behind-closed-doors friendly on Tuesday to prove his fitness for Stoke on Saturday.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers plans £30m bid for Anzhi Makhachkala midfielder Willian

Brendan Rodgers is ready to capitalise on Anzhi Makhachkala's financial problems after renewing his interest in Willian, the Brazilian international.

10:33PM BST 13 Aug 2013

Rodgers, the Liverpool manager, has targeted the midfielder for a potential £30 million move and has made an enquiry to the Russian club ahead of a possible bid before the transfer window closes.
Willian only moved to Anzhi in January from Shakhtar Donetsk but he has been put up for sale, together with all of his team-mates, due to a major financial restructuring that has been introduced to drastically cut costs.
Tottenham Hotspur manager Andre Villas-Boas has been a long-term admirer of the playmaker and will also consider making an offer, while Rodgers has turned his attentions to Willian as he attempts to make one significant signing this summer.
Liverpool have experienced frustration in their bids to sign Armenia international Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who joined Borussia Dortmund, and Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa over the last two months but Willian has emerged as a genuine target for the Merseyside club.
Rodgers has spent around £24 million this summer but has been assured of further funds to make one marquee signing, regardless of whether Luis Suarez does depart Anfield, with the £5 million sale of Stewart Downing to West Ham United only serving to enhance his spending power.

He was amazing in Mkhitaryan's youtube reel, so i'm presuming he is ridonkilous in his own vids. This would be an amazing singing. Chelsea were strongly linked before the Anzhi deal.

I've read he wants to move to a league with a higher profile to gain International recognition.

Will.I.an

He was amazing in Mkhitaryan's youtube reel, so i'm presuming he is ridonkilous in his own vids. This would be an amazing singing. Chelsea we're strongly linked before the Anzhi deal.

I've read he want's to move to a league with a higher profile to gain International recognition.

Will.I.an

All right, that's it. You're arrested!

How good is he? I know nothing about him but looking at stats his goals are not that good. Eriksen has scored more and is four years younger and probably half the price.

Back
Top Bottom