• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham United v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, we've been really spoilt by those last two goals - some fans never ever see anything that sublime.

144566044_10217834400707830_3203076034196273466_o.jpg

This was noticeable in the Spurs games already. Klopp basically forbid them to play crosses unless it's a targeted one to a specific recipient. When teams start adjusting to our new way of attacking, we will gradually start mixing it up with crosses again. This has also helped to keep the ball in Thiago's feet more, which in turn helped us to make our positional attacks more varied and unpredictable.

Last edited:
"They've still got time to recover," says Martin Tyler, through the tears. Bloody hell, is he anywhere near as ridiculous as this when covering other clubs? What a wanker.

He didn't want to bother with MOTM either. I rarely watch us on sky but had to this evening. Terrible.

Brilliant win..Mo great..yeah all that..but one other thing that I thought could be important was Jones coming on..and being a little more direct. After the big start and a bit of self hype he seemed to just be on the periphery but today he showed a bit more, went at it, helped create something. Want to see more of that..a lot more.

How many passes for that third goal...it was just a keep ball exercise and then we exploded into life when we got near their box...what a great team goal...3 fantastic goals today. Nat Phillips was exceptional, strong and composed whenever he needed to be.

Seriously, we've been really spoilt by those last two goals - some fans never ever see anything that sublime.
I loved that last goal, the passing and movement was just stuff i wish we could reproduce more often. The final balls were just forward movements. Loved it.

This was noticeable in the Spurs games already. Klopp basically forbid them to play crosses unless it's a targeted one to a specific recipient. When teams start adjusting to our new way of attacking, we will gradually start mixing it up with crosses again. This has also helped to keep the ball in Thiago's feet more, which in turn helped us to make our positional attacks more varied and unpredictable.

Good shout. I think Klopp mentioned during his interview he didn't like Shaq's early cross to Salah for the goal but it worked out.

I did. Played padel with my brothers instead.
I'm starting to think that I really am the jinx.

I avoided watching this one as well - so it might be me that’s the jinxy fucker.

He didn't want to bother with MOTM either. I rarely watch us on sky but had to this evening. Terrible.

Tyler is years past his sell by date. He stale and boring. Doesn't bother me that he gets in the sly digs at us. Makes winning that little bit sweeter. Sky should pension him off ASAP.

Boss is getting to like these little chats as players are subbed...is he giving them a bollocking..or is he praising them. Said he told Milly not to run to much as Milly has a slightly tight hammy. Did he say to Shaq.."Thought I told you NOT to play those early balls..why can't you do as I say.."..Shaq.."He scored yer tit..".."All good.."

Not being able to stand Tyler, I have the sound right down, so I only hear the odd word, but invariably it's something that makes you think, 'Why is he talking about that???' You get: 'mumble mumble mumble...1937/8...mumble...England...mumble...Never from a corner...mumble...Not for sixteen years...mumble...Alf Wokings from Stroud...mumble...Wayne Rooney...mumble...There's still a chance Liverpool can lose...mumble...Please lose...mumble...only two players with the letter "q" in their name...mumble...England...mumble'... It's high time they retire the daft twat.

Sensational week when so many fans were in panic mode.
Klopp is fantastic at adopting our style.

City aside there is zero consistency at the top.

17 wins to go!!

Phillips really has been sensational this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom