• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham United v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
145017861_10160180995202573_730223576576228258_o.jpg

Where to watch:

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/west-ham-united-v-liverpool-where-to-watch.167547/

Happy for Origi to take that shot on. Last thing I want is to see him tentative and gunshy after the colossal miss last week.

Nice one touch passing let down by Shaq not going for the ball. Origi's ankles bear the brunt of a tough tackle as a result.

So, we've had the Aspas corner first. Now the Gerrard corner, failing to beat the first man. Which historical LFC corner will Robbo commemorate next?

One problem with Origi - he's a realist. Good strikers are optimists. They always expect a mistake. If they close down a keeper, they really go for it as if they think this time the keeper will mess up. Origi closes down the keeper in a half-hearted way as if to say, 'I'd better do it but obviously it's a waste of time'.

One problem with Origi - he's a realist. Good strikers are optimists. They always expect a mistake. If they close down a keeper, they really go for it as if they think this time the keeper will mess up. Origi closes down the keeper in a half-hearted way as if to say, 'I'd better do it but obviously it's a waste of time'.

Yes, this. Same thing with challenging headers and battling defenders. He is a physical unit and I'd like to see him throw his weight around more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom