• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham Fans: The shower of massive massive "twits"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to wonder whether all the huffing and puffing about racism in football there has been lately in the media, might actually be encouraging the chanting. Fans like to cock a snook at authority and that's an easy way of doing it.

Absofuckinglutely.

Totally. And macca, regrettably I suspect studying the Holocaust would inspire some of those mouthbreathers to go out and join the BNP.

I can't understand how anyone can join in with the hissing thing. It's not like they piped the gas into the chambers - they emptied containers of the stuff through holes in the roof.

There wouldn't have been any hissing. The whole thing is completely inaccurate.

I think The Society of Black Dentists should abandon the use of novocain until Spurs fans stop calling themselves names.

I can't understand how anyone can join in with the hissing thing. It's not like they piped the gas into the chambers - they emptied containers of the stuff through holes in the roof.

Yeah. That's the real tragedy here

Yeah. That's the real tragedy here

I don't know about the hissing situation but I think I may hear some faint whooshing.

I needed legal advice recently and couldn't find the Society of Fat Baldy Twats anywhere in the Yellow Pages.

Now that's fucking racist.

The hissing is an easy way to get a serious rise out of people. I doubt it goes much deeper than that.

The hissing is an easy way to get a serious rise out of people. I doubt it goes much deeper than that.

Surely the opposite. As the inflated headmaster said to the inflated boy with a pin: 'You've let me down, you've let the school down and you've let yourself down'.

I only liked that joke coz it reminded me of it. BUT IT WAS BADLY TOLD AND THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE.

I remember the hissing at Old Toilet directed at Ronnie Rosenthal as well as the 'Ronnie you've left the gas on' chants.

WH fans shouted a ton of shit at Mido chap when he went there with spurs, 'terrorist', 'Rag-Head' etc I live near Tower Hill so East London is around 20 mins from me on the tube, Upton Park, West Ham, all of that end is a big pile of horse shit, and anyone been to Dagenham, fek me, that place is full of the biggest collection of BNP/EDL retards on the planet.

You should try living in Stoke-On-Trent mate - I did for a few years and I've never encountered so much deeply ingrained racism in my life.

You should try living in Stoke-On-Trent mate - I did for a few years and I've never encountered so much deeply ingrained racism in my life.

I worked in Telford for a number of months with the last company I was at and went to Stoke with collagues on an eve for food, I agree, full of super cunts. Thick, dopey motherfuckers who I wish I could slowly torture to death. But that would be illegal so I don't advocate such behaviour.

I worked in Telford for a number of months with the last company I was at and went to Stoke with collagues on an eve for food, I agree, full of super cunts. Thick, dopey motherfuckers who I wish I could slowly torture to death. But that would be illegal so I don't advocate such behaviour.
Good for you - Always best to avoid torturing people.

Think that says a lot for the quality of eating establishments in Telford if they dragged you to Stoke as it's hardly a food lovers paradise (unless you like kebab establishments).

Agree the place is full of super cunts and unfortunately I have the misfortune of knowing a few personally

Years ago in the Anfield Road end, before the days of crowd segregation, I remember some visiting Stoke City fans had brought bags full of potter's clay and were chucking handfuls of it at the Scousers.

I thought that was a kinda heritage thing to do! :D

Think that says a lot for the quality of eating establishments in Telford if they dragged you to Stoke as it's hardly a food lovers paradise (unless you like kebab establishments).

Agree the place is full of super cunts and unfortunately I have the misfortune of knowing a few personally

I was there in Telford for 4 months, so after a while Stoke looked appealing.

By the way the best indian food I have ever had was in Ironbridge, Pondicheery is the name of the place, just lovely!

Thanks for that.

The best I've ever had was in Worcester, a place called Ashley's. Superb food and service.

And before anybody complains about hijacking the thread, I love the idea of doing it to a subject like this by talking about Indian food. :cool:

Years ago in the Anfield Road end, before the days of crowd segregation, I remember some visiting Stoke City fans had brought bags full of potter's clay and were chucking handfuls of it at the Scousers.

I thought that was a kinda heritage thing to do! :D

sure it was clay?

I was there in Telford for 4 months, so after a while Stoke looked appealing.

By the way the best indian food I have ever had was in Ironbridge, Pondicheery is the name of the place, just lovely!

I've been there ! Yeh it was nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom