• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Twat and Twat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too. Lovren is an absolute state and I'm glad the barman was banging his wife. I was wondering if I hate Henderson. I don't, I just hate that he's shit.

Yeah me too. Lovren is an absolute state and I'm glad the barman was banging his wife. I was wondering if I hate Henderson. I don't, I just hate that he's shit.
A barman was banging Lovren's wife?

I just googled and it was a forestry worker. Apologies to everyone involved. Apart from Lovren himself. I mean just imagine living with him, marching around telling you how great he is every five minutes. It's pure guesswork but I reckon he talks about himself in the third person, and says things like 'The great Dejan Lovren would like to dine at seven this evening', so his trophy wife who only married him for his money bangs the first available human she can.

But Lovren has turned over a new leaf. He twigged on he was causing his wife to branch off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom