• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Twat and Twat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned a long time ago to only turn the game on the TV just before kick off and turn it off right after the final whistle. I don't watch any build up, never watch interviews with players or managers, and certainly wouldn't waste my finite time on this Earth listening to the opinions of a single reporter or a cunt like Keyes or Gray. And anyone who listens to Talksport deserves everything they get.

Exactly. That's why I reckon it isn't much of a stretch to see this as agenda-driven.

Sure enough, that twat Durham is raging away about Klopp this afternoon. And as he can't allow any other figures to wander into his range of critical vision, he's been excusing Mane's miss by claiming, in all seriousness, that, in the nano second he had before shooting, Mane looked across, saw Solanke, and decided that, as Solanke is a raw striker, it would be imprudent to pass to him, and so (no mention any other player who was also running into space), Durham blames Klopp for Mane's miss, because Klopp's decision to play Solanke 'distracted' Mane at that crucial moment. You really have to hand it to Durham, his ignorance of his own ignorance is truly awesome.

All the joruno's are doing is pointing out the bad call. It’s what sells papers and has led to 4 page thread on here about a show that is broadcast in the middle east.

They're not just "pointing it out" though. They're hammering away at it as though it were the worst misdemeanour in football history, even though Klopp's already apologised. Of course they're doing it to sell papers or attract listeners, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable.

Reactions: KFC
I watched the Keyes thing last night and he was just laughing about it, not making a big deal, and the only reason I saw it was coz I've got an illegal stream to a middle eastern broadcaster. Who gives a shit? If you choose to listen to talkshite, that really is your own fault.

Who gives a sh!t about anything we discuss on here, if it comes to it? That's the level of my interest in this, no less, no more.

I'd recoil in horror from the prospect of listening to TalkSh!te constantly, as one or two tradesmen who come here seem to do, but I don't have a problem with dipping in and out. They sometimes get some major footy news before the rest.

Last edited:
Who gives a sh!t about anything we discuss on here, if it comes to it? That's the level of my interest in it, no less, no more.

I'd recoil in horror from the prospect of listening to TalkSh!te constantly, as one or two tradesmen who come here seem to do, but I don't have a problem with dipping in and out. They sometimes get some major footy news before the rest.

The irony about TalkSport's reaction is that this is the station that, in recent weeks, has witnessed a succession of embarrassing spats between their own presenters, with Joey Barton calling Jim White a two-faced hypocrite live on air, Adrian Durham mocking live on air that daft adenoidal posh woman Bingham, and Mike Parry 'outing' Jim White as an alcoholic on twitter (for which he's been suspended the past fortnight). And they have the nerve to pretend to be outraged by Klopp. It's farcical, just like their 'responsible drinking' campaign whilst glorying drunkenness every day via the human malt cask that is Alan Brazil.

He looks fine to me.

img_1468.jpg

Sure enough, that twat Durham is raging away about Klopp this afternoon. And as he can't allow any other figures to wander into his range of critical vision, he's been excusing Mane's miss by claiming, in all seriousness, that, in the nano second he had before shooting, Mane looked across, saw Solanke, and decided that, as Solanke is a raw striker, it would be imprudent to pass to him, and so (no mention any other player who was also running into space), Durham blames Klopp for Mane's miss, because Klopp's decision to play Solanke 'distracted' Mane at that crucial moment. You really have to hand it to Durham, his ignorance of his own ignorance is truly awesome.
Shows you Durham talks fucking tripe. It was Oxlade or a 'Redhot' Salah who were square.. Not a raw Solanke

Solanke was just behind who had just played an exquisite ball to Mane to set up the 4 on 1 chance.

But Durham says half the things to get a reaction. Its called Talksport afterall.

The irony about TalkSport's reaction is that this is the station that, in recent weeks, has witnessed a succession of embarrassing spats between their own presenters, with Joey Barton calling Jim White a two-faced hypocrite live on air, Adrian Durham mocking live on air that daft adenoidal posh woman Bingham, and Mike Parry 'outing' Jim White as an alcoholic on twitter (for which he's been suspended the past fortnight). And they have the nerve to pretend to be outraged by Klopp. It's farcical, just like their 'responsible drinking' campaign whilst glorying drunkenness every day via the human malt cask that is Alan Brazil.

...who apparently riled the previous Breakfast Show newsreader so much she walked out live on air. I didn't hear it, but I wish I had.

Playing devil's advocate though (in more ways than one), doesn't the Parry incident redound somewhat to his credit? Joke though he is, Jim White plumbs new depths even for that station.

Are you still paid to listen? If not, I would highly recommend not listening.

I learned a long time ago to only turn the game on the TV just before kick off and turn it off right after the final whistle. I don't watch any build up, never watch interviews with players or managers

Ditto. Not particularly interested in what anyone has to say. I just tune in for the games.

I watched that earlier. I'd love to repeatedly stand on Andy Gray's head, the massive whopper cunt.

I think the real whopper cunt was Keys in that clip....

And sure Klopp was pissed off but in truth the interviewer kept prodding him and knew damn well what the reaction would be...

Fuck em...

In truth 98% of the time Klopp is both funny and honest and is a fine representative of our club, how many interviews was Fergy an absolute cunt in? I’m glad we got to see Klopp pissed of, who wouldn’t be after that game?

Nah... nothing wrong with that... he wasn’t being rude to the interviewer the interviewer was being rude to him. Klopp called it as he saw it and was repeatedly asked about it whilst being truly fucked off straight after a derby game, I’ve seen 50% of pundits say it was a penalty and although it was dizzy for Lovren to even give the blue shite the opportunity to con the ref the truth is the striker ran into Lovren deliberately and went down under minimal contact which looked pretty fucking hard to avoid....

It should have been a yellow card...

And the interviewer, and keys, can fuck right off.

They're not just "pointing it out" though. They're hammering away at it as though it were the worst misdemeanour in football history, even though Klopp's already apologised. Of course they're doing it to sell papers or attract listeners, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable.

Fake news.

Whatever. People got pissed off in the match thread because he got it wrong. We dominated possession but created little, while leaving two of our most creative players on the bench. He made an error, all managers do, but this notion that he's infallible and can't be wrong is just ridiculous. I don't know how anyone could defend leaving out Coutinho and Firmino, it was a stupid decision, reflected in the result.

Klopp should be pissed off, at himself for his lineup and Lovren for being a brainless idiot.

I don't know why anyone is surprised, Gray and Keys notoriously hate us, so they will jump on this interview. I couldn't give a fuck really about Klopp losing it, he's entitled to be angry, but the whole debacle post match shouldn't really deflect from the fact that we dropped points because of our own stupidity. Had we picked a stronger team the pen could have been irrelevant.

While it is true that playing the entire Fab Four may well have worked in truth what we actually had on the pitch worked pretty fucking well apart from one dodgy decision against us...

He’s been usefully resting players all season...

Would I have liked to have seen us twat them 6 nil? Yes of course...

But I also enjoyed everything in the game apart from a dodgy fucking penalty gift which robbed us... we were miles ahead of Everton in that game and deserved to win, it is that simple, created little? Yeah apart from the three or four golden chances against a ten man total defence that hardly even touched the ball we were that much better than they were.... even when we were 1 nil up they never attacked for fucks sake....

It may well have been that the Fab Four would have destroyed them but by the same token how much space between lines would Coutinho and Firmino have got against an utterly parked bus?

Allardyce may well have got what he wanted but it wasn’t due to a poor selection by Klopp nor was it due to a poor performance from what we did have on the pitch....that was about as thoroughly undeserved derby point I’ve ever seen.

But in other news, Geoff Shreeves has offered to meet up with Duncan Castles.

Either of them battering the other is a win in my eyes. I'm slightly embarrassed that I liked Shreeves for about a minute when I heard. Perhaps this was the real scrap in the tunnel after the Manc derby and Mourinho is creating a diversion for Castles?

Can we talk about Guardiola vs Mourinho tunnel spat here? Don’t even need to change the thread title.

Its entertaining listening to Mark Saggers having a breakdown when England mess up at a tournaments.

Its entertaining listening to Mark Saggers having a breakdown when England mess up at a tournaments.

It's ironic how he's changed. The ex-public schoolboy used to have a job behind the scenes at Radio Cambridge, training presenters how to sound calm and soothing for their sleepy evening shows aimed at OAPs. Then he did very sober sports reports for Radio 4 and news channels. Then he worked at 5Live until he had a row with Alan Green and, out of the two, was deemed expendable. Then he went to TalkSport, was paired with Stan Collymore, and suddenly became this shrieky shouty eccentric. Now Collymore's gone, he seems to be experiencing an identity crisis, sometimes reverting to 5Live sobriety, at other times reviving his shouty man persona. That channel really wrecks people if they don't arrive already wrecked.

Can we talk about Guardiola vs Mourinho tunnel spat here? Don’t even need to change the thread title.

I don't like City and their empire building but faced with the prospect of Mourinho's Utd winning, I'm glad they exist.

If there is one person, irrespective of sport, that has lost any right to comment on celebrating humbly and respectfully, it's Mourinho.

The guy can't take the loss so he decides to kick up a fuss and make the story about something else.

I'd love for him to never win anything of note ever again.

Not sure what it all was down too, but I feel confident that Mourinho was boiling inside as he couldn't pull a Fat Sam trick up his sleeve and get away With a Lucky draw in his Derby. And were Fat Sam were smug, he still pointed out he was worried about the shocking possesion his team had. Mourinho instead talked about what perspective you had if you talked about possesion.

Anyway I assume that Mourinho and his big ego couldn't handle the cheering from City dressing room. He was on about something when his team was teared a New one against Chelsea last year too? So clubs obviously doesn't pay that shithouse enough respect, the way he respect his fans by parking the bus at home. Well, I think that picture with confetti is just cringeworthy anyway so maybe they deserved some fists.... Although I can't see anyone in that United Squad able to throw a fight.... Maybe a handbag fight involving Lindgaard and Sterling being the only exception.

I don't like City and their empire building but faced with the prospect of Mourinho's Utd winning, I'm glad they exist.

If there is one person, irrespective of sport, that has lost any right to comment on celebrating humbly and respectfully, it's Mourinho.

The guy can't take the loss so he decides to kick up a fuss and make the story about something else.

I'd love for him to never win anything of note ever again.

Hating Mourinho is easy, and obvious and right.

But the media cocksucking and adoration of Guardiola is nauseating. I fucking hate him too. Bellend.

Hating Mourinho is easy, and obvious and right.

But the media cocksucking and adoration of Guardiola is nauseating. I fucking hate him too. Bellend.

It is good to have them both in PL.. So it is actually worth spending energy on the hate towards rivals.... The big mystery is of course all the hate towards our own club and players... Obviously too much hate in the world when you sum all that up.

Not sure what it all was down too, but I feel confident that Mourinho was boiling inside as he couldn't pull a Fat Sam trick up his sleeve and get away With a Lucky draw in his Derby. And were Fat Sam were smug, he still pointed out he was worried about the shocking possesion his team had. Mourinho instead talked about what perspective you had if you talked about possesion.

Anyway I assume that Mourinho and his big ego couldn't handle the cheering from City dressing room. He was on about something when his team was teared a New one against Chelsea last year too? So clubs obviously doesn't pay that shithouse enough respect, the way he respect his fans by parking the bus at home. Well, I think that picture with confetti is just cringeworthy anyway so maybe they deserved some fists.... Although I can't see anyone in that United Squad able to throw a fight.... Maybe a handbag fight involving Lindgaard and Sterling being the only exception.

All the noise in a dressing room is never as bad or disrespectful as Maureen making a point of walking down the tunnel when a game still has a minute or two to run. And he claims he does it because his wife needs to know the score. Where the heck does she live? In a cave?

All the noise in a dressing room is never as bad or disrespectful as Maureen making a point of walking down the tunnel when a game still has a minute or two to run. And he claims he does it because his wife needs to know the score. Where the heck does she live? In a cave?

Mourinho has that Fritzl aura about him, so you might be on to something here!!

It is good to have them both in PL.. So it is actually worth spending energy on the hate towards rivals.... The big mystery is of course all the hate towards our own club and players... Obviously too much hate in the world when you sum all that up.

I don't hate any of our players - I don't think I even actively dislike any, since Lucas fucked off.
Although Mignolet, Lovren and Matip are testing that this season.

And I'm not sure anyone here hates Liverpool FC. That would be very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom