• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Twat and Twat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that earlier. I'd love to repeatedly stand on Andy Gray's head, the massive whopper cunt.

I can’t bring myself to watch those two but Klopp’s interview was awful. If that had been any other premier league manager we’d be pissing ourselves at them.

Klopp was a grade A cunt in that interview, hope it's the last time he acts like that

Klopp was a grade A cunt in that interview, hope it's the last time he acts like that
Really? The interviewer continued to bait him.
It was soft
Hands on the back
Didn't need to make the challenge.

It was a bad interview from both. But Klopp was clearly incensed about the end of the game. At least it wasn't Geoff Shreeves school of asking pointless questions. He'd have probably asked something daft like. "What did you think about Wayne Rooney.... "

It's not the first time and won't be the last. Anyone remember this face?

klopp_rage.jpg

Then, as now, he's lost his temper at the refereeing decisions (it was a CL tie against Napoli) and was quite rude to everyone within earshot, but then soon apologized. Frankly, I'm not bothered by this at all.

Haha so many righteous people in here.

The same ppl who got all furious and hurled insults all over this forum because of the result. And now they're calling Klopp out because he lost a bit (just a bit) of cool himself.

Glass houses. Throw the first stone and all that ok. You know the script.

Sent from my Apple Watch using Tapatalk

No we wouldn't.
Oh come on now...you’ve never had a go at another manager for their post match performance? Most of us have...especially after an interview like that. If that had been Wenger I know exactly how you’d react. And I’d have been the same.

Oh come on now...you’ve never had a go at another manager for their post match performance? Most of us have...especially after an interview like that. If that had been Wenger I know exactly how you’d react. And I’d have been the same.

No, because Wenger acts badly when the interviewer does nothing. This was a Sky snide special, very reminiscent of when Shreeves refused to let Dalglish leave. It was premeditated and if you don't realise that you must be very naive.

No, because Wenger acts badly when the interviewer does nothing. This was a Sky snide special, very reminiscent of when Shreeves refused to let Dalglish leave. It was premeditated and if you don't realise that you must be very naive.
In those circumstances, ie questionable penalty which costs one side all three points in a big game, any manager would have faced those questions. Most would have behaved like a petulant child, as Klopp did yesterday, and most would have been criticised on here for having done so. Klopp was an arse yesterday, he’s our arse so I guess that makes it ok...but he was still an arse.

Anyway, I’ll leave it there so go on, you have the last word and people can make their own minds up.

It was only right that Keys stuck his snout in, because Keys cultivated this culture of arrogance at Sky. I remember one time after a game when news reached him that a manager hadn't come out to do an interview - Keys was apoplectic with self-righteous indignation, more or less saying that Sky owned the game and all should do as they wished. They're still quite appallingly up themselves - note that the reporter cites Sky's own pundits' views as if he's Moses just down from the mountain - and they think they can prod people like cattle. It's just a great shame that most hacks, hungry for stories but too lazy to get their own, usually go along with it all.

Haha so many righteous people in here.

The same ppl who got all furious and hurled insults all over this forum because of the result. And now they're calling Klopp out because he lost a bit (just a bit) of cool himself.

Glass houses. Throw the first stone and all that ok. You know the script.

Sent from my Apple Watch using Tapatalk

Whatever. People got pissed off in the match thread because he got it wrong. We dominated possession but created little, while leaving two of our most creative players on the bench. He made an error, all managers do, but this notion that he's infallible and can't be wrong is just ridiculous. I don't know how anyone could defend leaving out Coutinho and Firmino, it was a stupid decision, reflected in the result.

Klopp should be pissed off, at himself for his lineup and Lovren for being a brainless idiot.

I don't know why anyone is surprised, Gray and Keys notoriously hate us, so they will jump on this interview. I couldn't give a fuck really about Klopp losing it, he's entitled to be angry, but the whole debacle post match shouldn't really deflect from the fact that we dropped points because of our own stupidity. Had we picked a stronger team the pen could have been irrelevant.

Last edited:
Finally watched that interview to see what all the fuss about. It's not like he went apoplectic is it? It was hardly Kevin Keegan. Said a few things over the top like but the reporter was deffo on the wind up as per the usual Sky reporter mantra and he apologised for some of the things he said at the end of the interview so don't see what the big kick off is about myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom