• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trophy lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! No man - Although Bobby did look a bit of a tit with his red sunnies. Don't even get me started on the whoppers that ignored the YNWA song and instead were staring into their phones (Mane - Being a particular culprit) I'll not focus on the negatives but I do wonder who that asian guy was. I'll try and find a pic.
I know the one you mean. He was front and centre on the team photo when they came onto the pitch.

I had the same thoughts... how the hell has he blagged his way into Anfield.

Fuck my head is sore this morning. That was emotional and what a great celebration of this team. I hope they relax (and play the kids versus Newcastle) and recharge ready to go next year.

Fuck my head is sore this morning. That was emotional and what a great celebration of this team. I hope they relax (and play the kids versus Newcastle) and recharge ready to go next year.
I think Origi should start (I get the feeling he is off) and I would love to see Shaqiri get an actual appearance. Is he alive?

I think Origi should start (I get the feeling he is off) and I would love to see Shaqiri get an actual appearance. Is he alive?

If Origi is off, then Klopp wouldn't start him for the same reason he's not playing Lallana.

BTW, judging from his interview, doesn't seem like Milner is thinking about going to Leeds next season.

The "moment" for me this season was when Chelsea beat Man City and we were confirmed as champions.
That was when thirty years of frustration was emotionally released.
Last night was great to see, a celebration of our achievements this season. For me personally though it lacked the emotion of finally having the title confirmed.
Maybe it was because of the current circumstances that it lacked the emotional outpouring that accompanied the champions league win of last season.
All the players and squad lining up to sing YNWA was a nice touch but was nothing compared to the similar rendition on front of a totally rocking Anfield after beating Barca in the semi final last season.
I don't really know why but last night brought a smile to my face but little else.

I needed that trophy lift - the feeling of being PL champions has been in the pit of the stomach for months as it has been inevitable for a long time this season. It is now 100% ours.

Definitely when City lost for me.

Not least because I’m doing dry July - so I haven’t had a drop of booze for 8 lifetimes... I was glad to get a celebratory drink in before my booze lockdown - work even decided to give us a free bottle of Champagne the day before - which was great timing.

I may allow myself a another celebration in 8 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes...

... not that I’m counting down.^^

^^ - This statement contains inaccuracies

Scrote 2

IMG-20200723-113251.jpg

I cannot wait for the parade. It's going to be electric after being built up for not only thirty years but also delayed following the season.

The confirmation day and the trophy lift have blown off some steam and anxiety, but knowing Liverpool we've seen nothing yet.

I cannot wait for the parade. It's going to be electric after being built up for not only thirty years but also delayed following the season.

The confirmation day and the trophy lift have blown off some steam and anxiety, but knowing Liverpool we've seen nothing yet.

back to back title parades would be epic.

Ah, I was over in the match thread, getting hammered and posting away one my own for the most part. Missed thr proper activity on here.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but the trophy presentation is a separate programme on Sky tonight after the match.

Just in case anyone was recording the match and expecting the presentation to be part of it.

Yes the cunts....

Fucking recorded that only to find this morning that part wasnt on it!

Bet Sky did that on purpose

The "moment" for me this season was when Chelsea beat Man City and we were confirmed as champions.
That was when thirty years of frustration was emotionally released.
Last night was great to see, a celebration of our achievements this season. For me personally though it lacked the emotion of finally having the title confirmed.
Maybe it was because of the current circumstances that it lacked the emotional outpouring that accompanied the champions league win of last season.
All the players and squad lining up to sing YNWA was a nice touch but was nothing compared to the similar rendition on front of a totally rocking Anfield after beating Barca in the semi final last season.
I don't really know why but last night brought a smile to my face but little else.

There honestly wasn't any moment for me. I was glad it was confirmed but it's not like it was in doubt (not once we restarted anyway).

I think once we got to 18 points ahead or something like that, I knew we'd definitely win it. But you couldn't celebrate so it all just felt a bit odd.

I seem to remember City getting beaten at Wolves opened the gap to kind of ridiculous level, so that was probably the first time I felt certain it was over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom