• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trophy lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our boys can get fucked if they've picked that shite.

At least I'd managed to explain it away to myself as a Moneyball driven Artificial Intelligence designed solution to sell 12% more kits in emerging markets. The players? Are they conspiring to make me hate footy? It's working if so

Fucking love Coldplay.

Not huge fan of that song mind, would've preferred Clocks

Fucking love Coldplay.

12d52d35f84cce17d7709d04a0480de5.jpg

expect Gerrard to appear out of nowhere and clatter that whole band with a 2 footed studs up tackle demanding they play Phil Collins

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but the trophy presentation is a separate programme on Sky tonight after the match.

Just in case anyone was recording the match and expecting the presentation to be part of it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but the trophy presentation is a separate programme on Sky tonight after the match.

Just in case anyone was recording the match and expecting the presentation to be part of it.

The way things are at the moment it wouldn't have massively surprised me if it had literally been part of the match. 10 minutes after the second drink break or something, then they all just carry on.

Our boys can get fucked if they've picked that shite.

At least I'd managed to explain it away to myself as a Moneyball driven Artificial Intelligence designed solution to sell 12% more kits in emerging markets. The players? Are they conspiring to make me hate footy? It's working if so

It's embarrassing.

They're playing All of the Lights by Kanye West when the trophy is lifted.

Sky full of stars by Coldplay is being played at some point, though.

Well what the fuck do you expect them to choose to play?

Songs from the 60s? It's fucking 2020.

Sky full of stars - Great emotional song choice, it's been 30 years.

All of the lights - Great upbeat celebratory song choice.

Stars...Lights... the words are in the title, perfect to describe our achievements this season.

Without searching, he's definitely in the top 5 most successful bands to come out of the UK over the last 2 decades.
If we're going to use success over the past decades as the benchmark why not use someone decent from

Oh fuck it I can't be arsed.

We're about to lift our first prem trophy in 30 years and yous lot moping about the sonds being played.

WTAF is wrong with people, just enjoy the moment and not get into pedantics.

Fucking love Coldplay.

Not huge fan of that song mind, would've preferred Clocks

Lifting the trophy to Clock ffs might as well ask for a 20 point deduction while we're at it, yeah. How has nobody interfered with this opinion yet?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom