• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trophy lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was bit worried about Hendo's hamstring there... shuffling with his damn knees again.

2 new decent signings (at least) in the break to give us something different for next year pls Jurgen.

7ffa96b0-b408-4e7d-a174-4acfb5df3970-gif.525540

I cracked open a bottle of "sink the bismark" . It was once the strongest beer in the world and a collectors item, but today seemed fitting.

It tasted awful... But who gives a fuck. Champions!

Can someone explain what that was all about when Carragher said to Mane "you know I love you right?"

In Oz we get the BT Sport coverage - did Carra criticise Mane recently or something?

Can someone explain what that was all about when Carragher said to Mane "you know I love you right?"

In Oz we get the BT Sport coverage - did Carra criticise Mane recently or something?

No, of course not – I think Carra was referencing his consistent support for Mane, even last year he selected him as Klopp's most important signing at a time when most pundits and fans considered Salah or Van Dijk to be a step ahead of Sadio. Carra was always a fan and was proven right.

Can anyone tell me who that dude was in the sunglasses? The tubby Asian guy that was front and centre for loads of shots? I'll probably get called a cunt for this because he might be some blind, disabled LFC fan competition winner but he fucked me right off. I wouldn't mind so much but I don't think anyone on the TV explained what the fuck he was doing there....

Can anyone tell me who that dude was in the sunglasses? The tubby Asian guy that was front and centre for loads of shots? I'll probably get called a cunt for this because he might be some blind, disabled LFC fan competition winner but he fucked me right off. I wouldn't mind so much but I don't think anyone on the TV explained what the fuck he was doing there....

Dude, who are you referring to? Post a pic?

Firmino? :)

Ha! No man - Although Bobby did look a bit of a tit with his red sunnies. Don't even get me started on the whoppers that ignored the YNWA song and instead were staring into their phones (Mane - Being a particular culprit) I'll not focus on the negatives but I do wonder who that asian guy was. I'll try and find a pic.

He's one of the masseuse or physio. Did the bull celebration in Madrid with Alisson so presumably popular with the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom