• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frenkie De Jong at least fits our stated criteria of a “#8 who can also play #6”.
Don't know much about him, but when you look up the name and the type of midfielder, he is described as being good at everything, vision , passing, dribbling, able to play the 8 and 6 blah blah blah. Price scares me a little, but I have to be honest. I like this link for all the wrong reasons...Man Utd want him, they beat us, so if he comes to us, it's like saying fuck you to united and also getting the midfielder we need.

@StevieM , please don't Try and break me emotionally by mentioning Matheus Nunes, I think Klopp has doubts about players from Portugal now.

Don't know much about him, but when you look up the name and the type of midfielder, he is described as being good at everything, vision , passing, dribbling, able to play the 8 and 6 blah blah blah. Price scares me a little, but I have to be honest. I like this link for all the wrong reasons...Man Utd want him, they beat us, so if he comes to us, it's like saying fuck you to united and also getting the midfielder we need.

@StevieM , please don't Try and break me emotionally by mentioning Matheus Nunes, I think Klopp has doubts about players from Portugal now.
Nah, Naby turned out to be a false prophet (if you know you know)

[article]

West Ham have made a fresh bid for 24-year-old Brazil midfielder Lucas Paqueta after their opening offer of 50m euro (£42.2million) was rejected by Lyon. (Telegraph - subscription required
[/article]

Carlos Soler is coming to the last year of his contract and appaz he is available at a cut price. As a CM and he can play as RM and LM, last season he scored 11 goals and had 5 sssists in La Liga l
He is s unlikely to ask for massive wages, being 25, he is heading towards his peak

Carlos Soler is coming to the last year of his contract and appaz he is available at a cut price. As a CM and he can play as RM and LM, last season he scored 11 goals and had 5 sssists in La Liga l
He is s unlikely to ask for massive wages, being 25, he is heading towards his peak

He is heading towards his peak and unlikely to as for massive wages ? 11 goals and 5 assists ? - that is not bad for a midfielder, can he play the 8 and the 6 , and has got a good injury record, with good vision, passing, and is he a dribbler, is he 5ft10 and above ? - of course this is an ever growing list to ensure that we never find such a player before the transfer window closes, because no such fucking player exists and if he did - we won't be able to afford him. At this stage I would even take a player from any of the Women's teams around Europe.

He is heading towards his peak and unlikely to as for massive wages ? 11 goals and 5 assists ? - that is not bad for a midfielder, can he play the 8 and the 6 , and has got a good injury record, with good vision, passing, and is he a dribbler, is he 5ft10 and above ? - of course this is an ever growing list to ensure that we never find such a player before the transfer window closes, because no such fucking player exists and if he did - we won't be able to afford him. At this stage I would even take a player from any of the Women's teams around Europe.

no you wouldn’t

He’s not the right player :rolleyes:

He doesn’t have the nine midfielders that he was claiming to have all through preseason.

It's been like that with him from the moment he arrived, I think last season towards the end where he had every player fit for like 2 weeks max and then Fab, Thiago, and VVD had issues at the end. It's all horseshit, I think the statement is just to put the fans at ease and make us believe that they are looking around, when they clearly are not.

Utd bidding 90 mill € for Antony and Ajax rejecting it. Lolz
They’ll rinse them if they’re selling in the end.

Not so much mad as desperate IMO. The Chavs only have Silva and Koulibaly at the moment, both decent but the wrong side of 30 and Koulibaly is having a wobbly start. plus Fofana is good. Sure, they're being bent over, but you could argue they stand to lose even more by not making the deal.

Leicester could do worse than take Slabhead back. He did OK while he was there and they might get a cut price deal on him the way things are currently.

21 years old and missed 62 games in his career with injuries.
80 mill € + bonuses is insane. Good player, great talent but probably 30-35 mill to much.

Welcome to the 21st century where the game has been totally ruined by Arabs Russian's and Chinese.

Ajax are a selling club full stop, they are not competing with the heavyweights in Europe so really they should be biting their hand off for that kind of money.

From an owners standpoint it's usually all about business so I've surprised they've rejected the bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom