• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Matheus Nunes Midfielder coming to us or not ? I hear we can get him for only £30M - PLEASE Sign him and get this thread on track.
Don't know where you got £30m from? It's not upto us anyway, and if we do sign anyone the papers are saying it's a striker or a wide forward

Those transfer talks could get sticky.

Jizz ? Lol

I just don't gey how so many of you are so calm about our midfield options. Its madness IMO that we are not signing an extra midfielder. Already we have two cripples before the first game. We do this every season nearly, I mean the season where we sold Lovren and did not get a replacement was taking the proverbial piss, and we got what we deserved.

Don't know where you got £30m from? It's not upto us anyway, and if we do sign anyone the papers are saying it's a striker or a wide forward
Yeah, just seen some bollix that we are in for Leroy Sane....what the fuck ?

Yeah, just seen some bollix that we are in for Leroy Sane....what the fuck ?
I know we need a CM and you know we need a CM. We have 4 players in CJ Ox Kieta and Thiago who are all susceptible to long lay offs. I could add Hendo to that list.
Does not matter how often we post our annoyance at the lack of transfer activity on a new CM it's not going to change anything. The saving grace is there will not be as many games between now and the Winter transfer window.

Last edited:
Jizz ? Lol

I just don't gey how so many of you are so calm about our midfield options. Its madness IMO that we are not signing an extra midfielder. Already we have two cripples before the first game. We do this every season nearly, I mean the season where we sold Lovren and did not get a replacement was taking the proverbial piss, and we got what we deserved.

It’s probably something to do with it being the same group of midfield players that saw us through every game we could possibly play in a season last year. I’d be surprised if we play as many games

The changes in personnel have largely been in the forward line.

That and you being a bit of a hysterical fanny.

It’s probably something to do with it being the same group of midfield players that saw us through every game we could possibly play in a season last year. I’d be surprised if we play as many games

The changes in personnel have largely been in the forward line.

That and you being a bit of a hysterical fanny.
A bit" ?! I've relegated Moron to BB status. Harmless, and likely a good lad, but a football manager gamer.

You're being fair. Ahmed's a decent guy - you won't see him involved in nastiness. Problem is his heart totally rules his head, which doesn't always help.

You're being fair. Ahmed's a decent guy - you won't see him involved in nastiness. Problem is his heart totally rules his head, which doesn't always help.

Appreciate that Judge, but I am not speaking from the heart, I am speaking from the head only on this matter. I ain't going to say much as the evidence of this current midfield was presented to you in todays game. They could not handle it when a team is on them, pressing them hard, they don't have the legs to run and get out of that situation. We lost the league last season because of draws, this season those same guys will not be in a condition to even probably get us to challenge effectively for a title. We also don't have Mane anymore to drop deep and put his foot in where needed and run away with the ball. There are some key factors that got us through last season with our current midfield, it is very unlikely we will have the same luck this season.

Appreciate that Judge, but I am not speaking from the heart, I am speaking from the head only on this matter. I ain't going to say much as the evidence of this current midfield was presented to you in todays game. They could not handle it when a team is on them, pressing them hard, they don't have the legs to run and get out of that situation. We lost the league last season because of draws, this season those same guys will not be in a condition to even probably get us to challenge effectively for a title. We also don't have Mane anymore to drop deep and put his foot in where needed and run away with the ball. There are some key factors that got us through last season with our current midfield, it is very unlikely we will have the same luck this season.
With Thiago's injury, there's a good chance we will dip our toes in for a new signing

he’s 30 in November, no chance
I know nothing about Brozovic but if he is coming in as an upgrade on par with our midfield 3, in exchange for a 5th choice striker who is going on a free at the end of this season, I can get behind that.

Fucks sakes , where are all the rumours and links linking us with the best mids around ? You know what they say ? No news in the transfer window is bad news !!!

Fucks sakes , where are all the rumours and links linking us with the best mids around ? You know what they say ? No news in the transfer window is bad news !!!

Look on the bright side - if it’s a rumour - it’s not happening.

There's always rumours but you have to calm down, writing on a forum doesn't change anything. Its also a matter of finding the finances for a player. Look at the mess Man U are in. take some reconciliation from that

I thought of him as a Bobby replacement. Must mean Wolves will sell Pedro Neto whose likely destination is the Arse

I doubt it. That Wolves squad is depleted and they desperately need another forward with Jimenez and Traore both out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom